• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Glock Preban Magazines

High caliber markings, one magazine cutout...

• Preban, rock on!

Votes: 19 57.6%
  • Postban/too risky, stay away!

Votes: 14 42.4%

• Total voters
The copsh are going to test your mags for recent gun powder residue from a gun involved in a shooting.

They would lol if they saw a brand new shiny 10 rounder after you just blew away a gang of thugs breaking in.

Then they would rip your house apart to find the offending mag.

Damn. I thought I was paranoid. LOL.

What makes you think our 10rd mags are unused???

That's not what I am talking about . Regardless of retardness of MA law 15 rounder post ban is illegal but he made it sound like ANY "not even magazine related " and all self defense shootings are a automatic get in jail card in MA which is just plain false

Damn close to it. Even if the bad guy dies with a hatchet in his hand, with your blood on it, law enforcement / DA's office, is going to take your firearm and make you sweat longer than need be. You'll also do well to get immediate legal advise.

Isn't it up to the state to prove they are are post-ban? And there might be some cases where it came up and people got screwed, I just don't know.

In a perfect world, yes. What do you do when the DA looks at the jury and says they are illegal, post ban mags? Right, or wrong, the seed has been planted in the minds of the jury and we all know that we should believe what the DA says because, after all, they are the law and they know.

Isn't it up to the state to prove they are are post-ban? And there might be some cases where it came up and people got screwed, I just don't know.

Sure is up to the state to prove it! However, how much money do you want to pay your attorney to win or lose the case?

Back
Top Bottom