• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

glock party pack

even though i dislike plastic guns [wood, steel, leather only] and would never purchase another have 4 glocks; 45, 9mm, 40 and 10mm ported all with hi-caps. spend quite a bit of outdoor activity in snow, summer heat, fresh and salt water without corrosive situations marring my precious bbq guns.
IMG_1546.jpg

Last edited:
Spend some money on decent triggers and you’ll like them better.

Even just a drop in oem 3.5 "minus" connector helps quite a bit, and if someone wants to do the 50 (or us it 25?) cent trigger job polishing stuff, that helps, too. I am thinking the OPs protestations are more about asthetics, though. "tastes vary".

I have to say a nice all metal gun like a 1911 CZ 75 Browning Hi Power Sig 226 & 220 are all nice guns and when I bought my first gun I swore I would never buy a piece of shit plastic glock gun.

But 10 years after my first gun and taking one of my coworkers glocks for a day and taking it completely apart several times and seeing the simplicity of it and shoooting it the only thing I carry and depend my life on is a glock.

I don't have as many Glocks as I do HK or Sig but I think thats because i don't need to because to me Glock only has one gun a Glock just different calibers where Sig & HK have so many different models and as a gun guy I have to buy all the different models even though I don't need them.

So for me 7 Glocks is enough (Gen 3 ) 17 , 22 & 23 with 9mm barrel conversion and (Gen 4) 43 19 17 MOS 21 MOS with these 7 Glocks I think I have the field covered good enough.

And these are my 2 newest Glocks
Glock 19 and Glock 43

GLPG1950203SC.jpg
GLPI4350201SC.jpg

Last edited:
First pistol I ever bought for myself was a G19 back in 1990. Loved it, don’t even remember why or when I sold it.

Have also carried Sigs for most of my adult life, 226 (issued) and then full size 1911 (issued), liked them just fine, but that was also wearing them with a police gun belt with belt keepers. For me now as an older guy out of uniform I have swapped back to carrying a smaller and lighter Glock.

Not a fanboy of either, I’m not a gun collector, probably don’t even have 10 if I counted them all, to me it’s just a tool that needs to be kept handy, I’m comfortable with either but prefer the lighter weight simplicity of the Glock these days.

Nyet. Stock is fine.
Yeah I agree. I brand new to glocks and got the newest g19. The stock trigger is actually pretty good IMO. I see no reason to change the ball-in-cup sights, they honestly work just fine. Also, I love the grip angle, I feel like my palm is right behind the slide. Would rather shoot a gun the way it's supposed to be.

I'm a bit strange I guess, for a glock owner. I don't really care about them but I have 4. g21, g30S, g42 and g19. Mostly I have them because they are bomb proof reliable and as such are great emergency guns. I prefer 1911's and revolvers.

Back
Top Bottom