Glock parts kit

Curious, I’ve seen a few stores selling a full Glock just now assembled ( I understand about it being a parts gun) but the had the full upper and lower (matching serial numbers). Should I worry?

Curious, I’ve seen a few stores selling a full Glock just now assembled ( I understand about it being a parts gun) but the had the full upper and lower (matching serial numbers). Should I worry?
Yes, it is curious. Yes, you should worry.

Shops like that who try and work around the LAW are often fronts for illicit organizations like the Healyban (Afghan militant group) and should be avoided at all costs. I wouldn't show up to one again unless you want to be investigated for supporting terrorist organizations.

I tend to stick with normal, law abiding and professional outfits like Cabela's.

Yes, it is curious. Yes, you should worry.

Shops like that who try and work around the LAW are often fronts for illicit organizations like the Healyban (Afghan militant group) and should be avoided at all costs. I wouldn't show up to one again unless you want to be investigated for supporting terrorist organizations.

I tend to stick with normal, law abiding and professional outfits like Cabela's.
Laughter Laughing GIF

OK I'm back and awake

If you had used the search function you would have seen we have covered this topic a hundred times if not more over the years.

1) it is not illegal to own or buy a Glock in MA

2) Most (99.999% of) dealers will not sell a new Glock as they are not on both lists that allow them to be sold AT RETAIL

2A) there are thousands of used Glocks for sale at local gun shops, they are normally older guns

3) Some will sell new Glocks to Law Enforcement who present a letter from their Chief because they are exempt.

4) there are lots of ways to get a new Glock, but normally the serial numbers don't match because the frame is transferred (sold) to the buyer who then has to source a slide and barrel assembly which you can do easily over the internet either OEM or aftermarket. They are not "controlled" parts and are currently unregulated

5) sometimes someone in NH will work it out so a frame is transferred to someone on MA, the FFL does that transaction, the buyer gets the slide mailed to them from the guy in NH, he slaps it together and files a eFA-10 once the gun is capable of firing a round. That is also legal to do.

6) there are thousands of Gen4, Gen5, 43X's and other Glocks for sale privately via FTF sales and a eFA-10 transaction record because again, Glocks are not illegal to own and the Commie-wealth of MA regulations only apply to FFL's that have a state license to sell retail.

In any transaction, the risk is on the FFL who is selling the (insert item here).
All laws and regulations about selling have no penalty on the buyer
It is not illegal to own a Glock, but it does have to be MA AWB compliant, meaning among other things no large capacity magazines manufactured after the Federal AWB of 1994 implementation date

This is a long time to sit on a troll account
🤣🤣🙄
OK I'm back and awake

If you had used the search function you would have seen we have covered this topic a hundred times if not more over the years.

1) it is not illegal to own or buy a Glock in MA

2) Most (99.999% of) dealers will not sell a new Glock as they are not on both lists that allow them to be sold AT RETAIL

2A) there are thousands of used Glocks for sale at local gun shops, they are normally older guns

3) Some will sell new Glocks to Law Enforcement who present a letter from their Chief because they are exempt.

4) there are lots of ways to get a new Glock, but normally the serial numbers don't match because the frame is transferred (sold) to the buyer who then has to source a slide and barrel assembly which you can do easily over the internet either OEM or aftermarket. They are not "controlled" parts and are currently unregulated

5) sometimes someone in NH will work it out so a frame is transferred to someone on MA, the FFL does that transaction, the buyer gets the slide mailed to them from the guy in NH, he slaps it together and files a eFA-10 once the gun is capable of firing a round. That is also legal to do.

6) there are thousands of Gen4, Gen5, 43X's and other Glocks for sale privately via FTF sales and a eFA-10 transaction record because again, Glocks are not illegal to own and the Commie-wealth of MA regulations only apply to FFL's that have a state license to sell retail.

In any transaction, the risk is on the FFL who is selling the (insert item here).
All laws and regulations about selling have no penalty on the buyer
It is not illegal to own a Glock, but it does have to be MA AWB compliant, meaning among other things no large capacity magazines manufactured after the Federal AWB of 1994 implementation date
thank you! Now THAT was helpful.

there is no law in MA preventing you from owning a Glock, the law prevents dealers from selling Glock "Firearms" research the law and find out what constitutes a firearm in MA, you will have your answer. Or leave that shithole and buy whatever gun you want.

Back
Top Bottom