• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Glock MOS plates

bdb

NES Member
I have a new Glock 17 MOS. I won't even go into the dumb ass course of events that led up to this but I need to replace plate #1. I see on the glock store I can buy a whole new set of all the plates for $50. Anyone know if individual plates can be bought? Glock service isn't open until Monday so I thought I'd check if anyone knew if it's possible to get just one plate.

I have heard of people cracking a plate and Glock replacing it. Not sure if they will send you one but It doesn't hurt to ask. I have reached out to Glock many times and they always fit my problem. Make sure if you use RMR or vortex you get the appropriate screws. Best of luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll call them Monday. I made the mistake of using the viper screws which work fine on my viper instead of waiting for the screws vortex is sending me for my new venom thinking they would work. They did work, but were too long and went through the plate hitting the slide and slightly bending the plate up at one end. It was me trying to bend it back that caused it to snap. Doh!

Back
Top Bottom