Glock mags in a sub 2000

Anyone else have a G17 sub 2000? I have some preban U-notch mags, and they arent fitting so well in my brand new sub-2000. I plan to just use it as a range gun, so I dont have a problem with stock mags, but I have them so I would rather use them.

Any advice on if it can be done somehow, without major surgery?

Anyone else have a G17 sub 2000? I have some preban U-notch mags, and they arent fitting so well in my brand new sub-2000. I plan to just use it as a range gun, so I dont have a problem with stock mags, but I have them so I would rather use them.

Any advice on if it can be done somehow, without major surgery?
only Sq notch will fit unless you sand the Grip, it's the same with the G19 version I have
The Sq ones are a tad taller which gives you that "Click" u want

Thanks for the info. Not sure I want to go sanding anything, but who knows.

Any idea if the +2 floor plates will add the depth needed? Or do they give you the same dimension?

only Sq notch will fit unless you sand the Grip, it's the same with the G19 version I have
The Sq ones are a tad taller which gives you that "Click" u want

if you put a Sq and U Notch side by side the u is a tad shorter and wont click in.
I have tried older floor plates that have a bevel which I needed for my G19 but still no worky in the sub

I'm dealing with the same issue, and was considering replacing the floor plates with metal ones, and sanding them down a few thousandths (.030"). My thinking is that would retain enough strength while allowing the mags to seat fully.

I'm dealing with the same issue, and was considering replacing the floor plates with metal ones, and sanding them down a few thousandths (.030"). My thinking is that would retain enough strength while allowing the mags to seat fully.
You can try that, don't try sanding the Glock ones, once you load some ammo and get some pressure on the spring the floor plate pops off. But metal might do it.

Any idea if the +2 floor plates (which i believe are metal) would give you the legroom?

It pains me to modify the firearm not because I cant do it, but Its brand new. Im hoping just a little rub down will do it.

Dear Keltec, All I want for Christmas is a sub-2000 that takes HK Mags. I know, "hahaha, yea right"...

Back
Top Bottom