Glock Magazine Extensions

Today has been a day of glory. Bought my first Glock 19 which I can now use to battle zombies and commies. Thankfully, I have in my possession a few preban mags. Is 15 shots enough? I don't think so.

So for when you guys need to slay zombies and clowns and zombie-clowns in bulk, what kind of magazine extensions do you use? I've read decent things about both Glock oem and Pearce for plus 2s, but I've also seen some from Arredondo, Taylor freelance, and others that offer plus 3,5,8,or 10.

Dawson. Buy once, cry once.

I have a bunch on G17 mags for my G34. Love them. 22rd capacity and they drop free reliably everytime, even in winter.

Just grabbed a Glock factory +2 for my G19 prebans, work great and only stick out about an inch. It's on my backup mag

also, curious as to what others say about Arredondo, etc.

The Arredondo are a no go.

Plastic, multi piece and don't add any significant weight. Require a tool to remove.

I don't know about others, but I'd imagine if its metal, it's better than the Arredondo.

I think one of my main concerns was reliability, can anyone speak to any particular brands? Dawson looks too notch.

I think one of my main concerns was reliability, can anyone speak to any particular brands? Dawson looks too notch.

I have Dawson's and they've been 100% reliable. I've put probably 6-7k rounds through them last year. Zero issues.

I run four of them on my primary gear.

Dawson or Taran Tactical. Both are extremely well made & have great customer service. You can't go wrong with either.

Just get the Factory 33 rounders and be done with it. I have 8 of them for my G17 and
two 50 round drums to boot!

Malodave

Back
Top Bottom