• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Glock in Massachusetts

Status
Not open for further replies.

graphics2code

NES Member
Oh, how lovely.. okay, thanks man. I appreciate the help.

Now, what would you recommend as a "glock alternative". I really fell in love with it last Fall in CO.

Thanks again.
M

You can find a Pre-98 glock or buy a post 98 glock on an FTF transfer. You can get a Gen2 Glock 19 with 2 mags for about $500 if you look around.

Would there happen to be a guide somewhere for a first time buyer on how you would get a Glock, either FTF or pre-ban? I am new to this so sorry for all the questions. :)

Matt

Check out the classified you can find 3rd gen guns for 500-650 if you get lucky im selling a 3rd gen glock 22 for 500

Would there happen to be a guide somewhere for a first time buyer on how you would get a Glock, either FTF or pre-ban? I am new to this so sorry for all the questions. :)

Matt

Four Seasons (In Woburn) always has a ton of pre-98 Glocks. If you want a third gen/new glock just look in the NES classifieds, they are often expensive (versus pre-state prices) but you can always find them.

Okay, thanks so much guys.

Now, I have family/friends in Florida and CO, is it legal to buy from them since its on the EPOS but not legal for sale here? Wow this is friggin confusing.. and another reason I became a GOAL member, this needs to change.

Matt

Four Seasons (In Woburn) always has a ton of pre-98 Glocks. If you want a third gen/new glock just look in the NES classifieds, they are often expensive (versus pre-state prices) but you can always find them.

+1 I've bought five Glocks from Four Seasons, one from Bob's & one face to face (G36).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom