• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Glock....humming.. Do u think glock will make a glock 21s?

It is we just want them to make it with a thinner slide like they just did with the glock 30s, check that out

How about Glock first get on the LaRue and Barrett bandwagons first? Don't get me wrong, I have two Glocks but going forward I may be a bit more hesitatnt to give Glock my $$ until they step up.

Since Glock changed the game, most newer guns have a low bore axis. The next step is to slim down the slides even further on the sides, and hopefully Glock will be the one to step up. The current slim was a great prototype. They REALLY need to slim down all of their carry lines especially the 9mm Glock 26 and 19 to compete with all the new slim, single stack, easy to conceal 9mms out on the market today.

I hoped this is what they would announce back when they teased us with "something new and big" but it was just an internet forum. Not new, not big.

I've been waiting (and holding my breath hasn't been working)... But it's a no brainer! Why wouldn't they make a full size single stack 45ACP?! They would fly off the shelves! And they would be naturally "normal" or "low" capacity friendly (just saying that would be a plus for those who live in Amerika...). Make mine an 8 +1 in the pipe and I'm all over it!

Back
Top Bottom