Glock Grip Reduction Service in New England

weerwolv

NES Member
Hi all,

Haven't posted in awhile but now have a 2nd gen G19 and 3rd gen G23 in my possession.

Problem is I have small hands for a guy (no jokes please :) and would like to get the grips reduced on both. Are there any local gunsmiths that do a quality grip reduction in New England or do I have to ship them out?

I found one place in New Hampshire called Tarnhelm Supply Company in Boscawen, NH but I'm not familiar with them at all. Anyone heard of them?

If not them, who else would you recommend? I live in SE Mass on the Rhode Island border.

Thanks in advance

I found one place in New Hampshire called Tarnhelm Supply Company in Boscawen, NH but I'm not familiar with them at all. Anyone heard of them?
Tarnhelm is run by Rick Devoid. He has been an assistant instructor for Mas Ayoob for a number of years, and was at LFI-1 or 2 when I took it a number of years back. He came off to me as a bit gruff, but I don't have any experience with his gunsmithing.

Grip reduction can't be undone, so I'd look long and hard at pictures of their work before committing to it. These folks have gotten good reviews: http://www.boresightsolutions.com/

Are you the guy in those Burger King commercials? You know, the guy with the tiny hands that can't pick up a Whopper?

I too had this question and have nailed it down to gripreductions.com. Only problem is getting some time to mail in the frame to have it done.
If you are not an FFL, you can't use USPS -- you'll have to send it via FedEx or UPS.

Back
Top Bottom