• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Glock Grip Force Adapter

And stores in mass that carry the adapter? Want to buy some and figure i would ask ahead of time instead of ordering them online

Never heard of this one before. Seems like another solution in search of a problem to me, but to each his own.

Good luck.

The slide of gen3 and lower glocks tear in to my hand. The GFA prevents this from happening. The gen4's have backstraps built like the GFA so it solves the problem for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im trying to solve an issue that happens with my glocks where the first thumb joint sits up near the tang of the rear, and after 100 or so rounds there is a small red spot , or im missing skin where the bone touches, im guessing its due to the gun rubbing during recoil, and bad grip..

Hoping that this will solve that issue.

Its less of an issue on my .45 glocks , guessing because of the width of the frame

*Stole this picture from googling "glock slide bite"
http://instagramtag.com/p/ZLJ-2mElmP/

Last edited:
Never heard of this one before. Seems like another solution in search of a problem to me, but to each his own.

Good luck.

I have one on my Gen 3 G19. It does make for better handling of the gun. I like it, and for the money, it is definitely worth checking out. When I ordered mine, on Amazon I think, they included both styles of texturing. 2 for 1 was pretty cool. But, like Derek said, the Gen4's replaceable back straps fix the need for the Grip Force.

I want to play at his house.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just ordered one on Amazon 15.99 plus 4 bucks for shipping. Heard good thing about them, figured I'd try one

I cant wait to try it out. For some reason the issue is usually only on my 19's cause the glock hump makes me shift my grip slightly putting my thumb joint closer underneath the tang.

Less of an issue with my 26's or .45 glocks

Update:

I got the grip force adapter in the mail, there was two , one ribbed longed grip and one smooth shorter grip adapter,

Put the smooth one on my 19 and it changed the gun completely, the glock hump is gone and it feels really nice. It makes the backstrap a straight line down, very 1911 like, so far im a believer, my thumb joint is farther away from the side of the slide. It also feels like i can put more torque on the back of the beaver tail to mitigate vertical muzzle flip. I cant wait to shoot this now...

Last edited:
Update:

I got the grip force adapter in the mail, there was two , one ribbed longed grip and one smooth shorter grip adapter,

Put the smooth one on my 19 and it changed the gun completely, the glock hump is gone and it feels really nice. It makes the backstrap a straight line down, very 1911 like, so far im a believer, my thumb joint is farther away from the side of the slide. It also feels like i can put more torque on the back of the beaver tail to mitigate vertical muzzle flip. I cant wait to shoot this now...

just got mine the other day and I second the above, changed the gun for the better.

Well how do you like it now with the GFA?

Update:

I thought it was an unnecessary addition, until I tried it. Grip Force had sent NEShooters' Jim Conway some free samples for an NES Summit, and Jim installed one on my Glock.

That one weekend made me a believer.

I finally tried a GFA on my 19, definitely solved the slide bite problem. Only thing is the little extra thickness to the grip is making it a little difficult to get to the mag release. I'd say I have avg size hands never an issue before. I think it could also be that the texture to it makes it tougher to make the adjustment to the release. IDK probably gonna take it off and deal with a little slide bite

You can custom fit the GFA by thinning and removing some material with sand paper or a Dremel.

Back
Top Bottom