• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Glock GEN5 Take Down

Hello Everyone,

Before purchasing a GEN5 Glock I was hoping to watch a video of it being taken down, I never found one therefore I decided to make one this evening to help others. In case anyone was wondering the same as me, the video link it below. At the end there is a short clip of the trigger with the Ghost evo elite connector trigger pull. (Watch in 1080p for best details)

Be well,

Ken

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Everyone,

Before purchasing a GEN5 Glock I was hoping to watch a video of it being taken down, I never found one therefore I decided to make one this evening to help others. In case anyone was wondering the same as me, the video link it below. At the end there is a short clip of the trigger with the Ghost evo elite connector trigger pull. (Watch in 1080p for best details)

Be well,

Ken

Good quality video, thank you for posting!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the review. It’s my first public video and I was not sure how it would work.

Ken

Yes, good quality video! The worst is when you cannot hear what people are saying. I am a glock certified armorer, but I have not handled the gen 5 yet, so it was nice to see some of the differences. Thank you again for taking the time to make it and post it. I will also rate on youtube for you.

Thanks for the video. Any noticeable differences besides the obvious changes that Glock advertise?

Yes, good quality video! The worst is when you cannot hear what people are saying. I am a glock certified armorer, but I have not handled the gen 5 yet, so it was nice to see some of the differences. Thank you again for taking the time to make it and post it. I will also rate on youtube for you.

I do appreciate that, thank you!

Thanks for the video. Any noticeable differences besides the obvious changes that Glock advertise?

Straight out of the box, the trigger seems a little bit cleaner but other than that I did not notice any differences. The finger grooves with or without never bothered me. Full disclosure, I am a Sig fan but after putting 500 rounds down this weekend with the Glock, it is very comfortable next to my P320 and easier to conceal. I hope that helps

Back
Top Bottom