• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

glock gen 4s on approved roster list

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this keeps popping up as a question because its not posted as a sticky and the search feature here sucks.

The search feature isn't that bad, the new member stickies offer some useful advice that no one seems to pay attention to, and the MA-Compliant gun thread has hundreds of posts on this topic. It's just easier to post a new thread than look for the answer. The situation with Glocks and MA-Compliant handguns is a top-5 topic here.

Sometimes, this forum starts to get like my F150 forum, which has the same 5 threads posted by new members over and over. Which truck should I buy? How much should I pay? What kind of lift kit? Which tires are best/biggest for my truck? Which spray-in bed-liner should I get?

This is a generally friendly forum, but folks do get a bit grumpy sometimes when it comes to these oft-repeated (as in multiple times a week) threads.

I apologize; I'm not intending to unload on you in particular, but many people suspect that these threads are posted by 'the authorities' trying to get information they can use to bust honest shops and further restrict our rights. It only takes one person trying to be helpful to put someone out of business, given the entirely discretionary nature of legal enforcement and interpretation in this state.

Last edited:
I know where to get a glock gen4, im going to club my dad with a mosin then swap my sigma out for his g30 as soon as he moves back from texas... Muwahahaha. Profit. But seriously f mass and sorry for pitting cold day in the hot seat.

dont ask dont tell indeed. no need to get the fine people who are willing to let us have our toys, that should be compliant.

I just wish there was a way to help people fined newer Glocks for a fair price. I love Glocks and I would rather a new one over an old one. And I rather not pay $700-$800 for it when I do.

P.S. I love GOLD!

-Matt

Who said glock not worth $1k+? Here is my 1k+ glock.

louis-vitton-glocks.jpg

Who said glock not worth $1k+? Here is my 1k+ glock.

louis-vitton-glocks.jpg

Interesting, but why bother putting the little registered trademark symbol if you're going to spell the name wrong? The guys @ 7.62Precision must not be trying very hard....

So YOU'RE the person who has the AG's list..........

The Secretary of Mansfield F&G handed out teh complete copies of the AG's list to everyone at the meeting last night.

<It was sheets of blank paper.>

We used them to cast our votes for a Director's position!

[laugh] [rofl]

I think this keeps popping up as a question because its not posted as a sticky and the search feature here sucks.

It is actually a sticky-in the MA gun laws subforum. This crap is covered in the compliance FAQ I wrote up like a year ago... the one that nobody ever reads. [laugh]

-Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom