• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Glock G32 and others

I went shooting today w/ some friends. One had a G32 in .357sig. That handgun had a long trigger pull. Barrel jump was substantal also. I hate to say it but I outshot the owner at 15 yards. 13 shots in a 12" target. I still like my Sigs better. The Glock was accurate enough, and I could handle the barrel jump, but that trigger....

We shot my 24/47 and K31. Both were on at 100 yards w/ 6 o'clock hold. Skeet was fun, it started bad for my Charles Daily auto. Damb thing is new and I found it was not assembled properly. The O ring that helps support the front of the mag tube was behind the support. Changed it and all was well. I should be happy it did not fire. VG day overall. JP

How did the K31 shoot? I shot one for the first time this weekend and was amazed at the beast!

How did the K31 shoot? I shot one for the first time this weekend and was amazed at the beast!

I have 2. Both are very accurate. I was shooting 20oz soda bottles at 100 w/ GP11 ammo.. offhand w/ sling. I had a St. Marie mount and decent scope. I sold them as I saw no advantage in scoping the rifle.

Back
Top Bottom