GLOCK Celebrates 30th Anniversary with Donation to NRA

man wish i was skinny enough to carry appendices lol that looks so easy at the end
Heh, I actually lost a little bit of weight and have embraced appendix carry. Sooper fast, easy draw, and no one really looks at that region so it's really concealable.

Heh, I actually lost a little bit of weight and have embraced appendix carry. Sooper fast, easy draw, and no one really looks at that region so it's really concealable.
Shudder. ND and you "lose the will to live" [rofl]

That engraved G17 is totally hideous and I'd frickin' stand in line for a chance to own it.

I appendix carry my G30.. I haven't found it to be too uncomfortable, there are a couple pairs of pants that I cant wear while carrying because the belt loop gets in the way of the clip. I use a 508 holster with the regular clip and think I might see if I can order the stut and p loop designed for appendix.

I have tried carrying at 3oclock and can't with my 30 because it sticks off my hip wayyy to far and I'm not comfortable to carry at 4:30-5 because I don't like having my pistol behind me...

To get back on topic kudos to Glock and I would rock that ugly 17

Back
Top Bottom