GLOCK buying question

Maybe see if this dealers got one?

in MA you are not going to find a new one from a FFL as they are not on both "lists"

If you pay for a membership on NES, you will find they show up in the classifieds here for sale occasionally with low round counts and LNIB condition

It is perfectly legal to buy one from a NES member on a eFA-10 transfer.

My new Glock was Fedexed from the factory to my designated FFL ;shipped on Thursday, arrived on Friday. Shot it in a match Saturday.

But I don’t live in MA - you do.

As a peon you cant buy a Glock from an FFL in MA. You have to private sale/transfer on an EFA10. And you’ll pay a premium.

MA laws are just as bad as CT’s, just in a different way.

in MA you are not going to find a new one from a FFL as they are not on both "lists"

If you pay for a membership on NES, you will find they show up in the classifieds here for sale occasionally with low round counts and LNIB condition

Just to sell. No need to be green to buy

My new Glock was Fedexed from the factory to my designated FFL ;shipped on Thursday, arrived on Friday. Shot it in a match Saturday.

As a peon you cant buy a Glock from an FFL in MA. You have to private sale/transfer on an EFA10. And you’ll pay a premium.

This is not really the case. Only people who are full retard overpay on private sales here.

You ask your dealer what they will transfer in.
If you dont like their answer then you find another dealer.

This is not really the case. Only people who are full retard overpay on private sales here.

You ask your dealer what they will transfer in.
If you dont like their answer then you find another dealer.

I'm not arguing with you, my real knowledge of gun laws is Georgia/Connecticut specific because those are the states I live in. It has however been my understanding for years from what I've read here and heard from MA based shooters at events that guns not on MA approved list couldn't be sold by an FFL - and that Glocks aren't on that list. What am I misunderstanding here?

Thanks.

I'm not arguing with you, my real knowledge of gun laws is Georgia/Connecticut specific because those are the states I live in. It has however been my understanding for years from what I've read here and heard from MA based shooters at events that guns not on MA approved list couldn't be sold by an FFL - and that Glocks aren't on that list. What am I misunderstanding here?

Thanks.
I sent you a message

Where there's a will, there's a way!
Sometimes people feel like AG rules don't apply to them, it's on them to decide.
Other times, patience is the key!
Unless you feel you have no choice but to spend $700 - $900 plus for something that can be bought for under $600, I would recommend going for it! Then you would join the long list of new Glock purchasers in MA who mirror one of the late P.T. Barnum's most famous statements!

Last edited:

It's also perfectly legal for you to buy one from a dealer. Not your problem if the dealer ignores her shit. There are a few dealers in the state that openly violate cmr940 and don't really care ... not your problem as a consumer....

This is mostly true, but if you're patient you can get one at a reasonable price. I saw an ad posted for a Gen5 19. Contacted the seller and met him a few hours later. Paid pretty much free state retail. I've bought 2 off list guns this way at free state retail prices. Granted, in MA there's not much of a discount for pre-owned guns. The ones I referenced were certainly lightly used, but if I were in America, Id probably have paid less.

Back
Top Bottom