Glock born date

Simple question, what is the best way to see when your Glock was made. Obv calling is easiest didn’t now if any were online.

You just called customer service what’s do I need just the serial number

Click the link in post #2 and read through that thread. If you can't find it in there then you may need to make a call.

The one gripe I have with Glock is the lack of an official, published database of serial numbers and/ or date codes. I kinda feel like they might not do this for the same reason they won't definitively say what is a preban mag and what is not... To troll the shit out of the governments of slave states like MA, while simultaneously creating a certain amount of plausible deniability for people with regards to "pre ban" guns and mags.

The one gripe I have with Glock is the lack of an official, published database of serial numbers and/ or date codes. I kinda feel like they might not do this for the same reason they won't definitively say what is a preban mag and what is not... To troll the shit out of the governments of slave states like MA, while simultaneously creating a certain amount of plausible deniability for people with regards to "pre ban" guns and mags.
There are NO pre-ban Glocks . . . there has NEVER been a ban on possession of Glocks. The 1998 law made it illegal for MA Dealers to transfer Glocks that weren't tested and made after the law went into effect. The AG Regs further made it a CIVIL FINE crime for MA Dealers to transfer any Glocks made after the AG Regs effective date unless it was to a LEO. In any case FTF is perfectly legal as is possession regardless of where/how you got the Glock or when it was made.

Mags are another story.

It’s no secret. Call and they’ll tell any date from the serial number.

Back
Top Bottom