Glock AR15 finally?

Folding rear sight under an optic that requires a tool to remove??? Might as well leave the sight off.

Little late to the party eh?
No shit. I love Glocks and I think this is gay as hell. With all the money and resources these goons have they can't even try to make something on their own? Jesus Christ.

I remember taking a Glock class I think in 2009 and the guy teaching it was talking about the big Glock Rifle reveal soon! Oh boy! 13 years later and it's a f***ing AR [rofl]

I was hoping Glock would have gone with their own ground-up design for a 556 rifle. Some weird type of mashup of a Bren 2, APC 556, and an ACR, but with typical Glock utilitarian looks. But to be the millionth company to make an AR pattern rifle--dull and boring. I see no real innovation here either.

I was hoping Glock would have gone with their own ground-up design for a 556 rifle. Some weird type of mashup of a Bren 2, APC 556, and an ACR, but with typical Glock utilitarian looks. But to be the millionth company to make an AR pattern rifle--dull and boring. I see no real innovation here either.
Then everyone on NES would be b*tching it can't use AR parts.

Then everyone on NES would be b*tching it can't use AR parts.
When I bought my AUG I had 2 choices, get the normal one with the awesome AUG mags or the NATO one with AR mags and a missing bolt release.

I bought the AUG to buy an AUG, so went with the AUG magazine body. If I can drop nearly 2k on a rifle I can afford 7 magazines for $20 each [rofl]

Clearly a 'shop.

Where's the patented grip angle? Where is the trademark blockiness? Why would they skip all the way to 115?

But then, no two parts are the same color. Maybe it's real?

Folding rear sight under an optic that requires a tool to remove??? Might as well leave the sight off.
I understand your point. And probably in most ways you are right. However, I still think that having a sight there that is already zeroed is better than leaving it off for some reasons. In the middle of an intense fight? Its worthless under a scope that requires a tool to remove. But maybe you survived the fight or the first wave of it and your optic is toast and you have 30 seconds or so to take it off. Its nice to have another that already has been zeroed. This could be a really far-fetched scenario I admit.

I saw that video this morning. I'm more interested in some of the other patents that MrGunsnGear talked about. I would love to see their version of what may be an MCX alternative.

more fake shit [rofl]

If it is fake, it's an excellent mockup with meticulous attention to detail. Mr. Guns and Gear pointed out that it matches Glocks 2019 patent for an AR style rifle point per point. Either it is real or there are some extremely bored people out there with too much time on their hands.

I saw that video this morning. I'm more interested in some of the other patents that MrGunsnGear talked about. I would love to see their version of what may be an MCX alternative.

The Glock AR180 that was discussed would be more interesting than just another AR with "hey look, ambi controls!". The only other standout feature I can see on those photos is the handguard quick release, which while interesting, seems to be there to access the otherwise inaccessible adjustable gas block from what Guns and Gear said. That's not exactly a feature as much as it is a solution to a problem.

I feel like this whole endeavor was a knee jerk reaction to losing the pistol contract.

Can't wait until it blows someone's hand off!! :p :p :p :p :p :p View attachment 669238

Lol it's cute everytime someone posts this yet nobody can actually prove that a KB caused that damage, especially when its pretty obvious that it's way more likely an M80 or something
did that. I have seen pics of a guy who ACTUALLY SHOT HIMSELF IN THE HAND with the business end of a .45 ACP glock and it didn't do that.

I've seen a lot of KB pics and wounds and none of them are that bad. Hell even a guy who had an M1A blow up in his face didn't have that happen to his hand, and it basically turned
that rifle into sawdust.

For real. The fact that it’s a boring AR means that it’s probably real. Glock isn’t into new and exciting. And I am a Glock fan boy.
On the bright side, if it’s real, it will be the best factory glock trigger EVAH!!

Lol it's cute everytime someone posts this yet nobody can actually prove that a KB caused that damage, especially when its pretty obvious that it's way more likely an M80 or something
did that. I have seen pics of a guy who ACTUALLY SHOT HIMSELF IN THE HAND with the business end of a .45 ACP glock and it didn't do that.

I've seen a lot of KB pics and wounds and none of them are that bad. Hell even a guy who had an M1A blow up in his face didn't have that happen to his hand, and it basically turned
that rifle into sawdust.
Glock Fanbois are soooo touchy! :)

The Glock AR180 that was discussed would be more interesting than just another AR with "hey look, ambi controls!". The only other standout feature I can see on those photos is the handguard quick release, which while interesting, seems to be there to access the otherwise inaccessible adjustable gas block from what Guns and Gear said. That's not exactly a feature as much as it is a solution to a problem.

I feel like this whole endeavor was a knee jerk reaction to losing the pistol contract.
That AR180 is what I'm thinking and looking forward too. We did get the Glock 19 X/45 out of the failed pistol contract.

Back
Top Bottom