• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

GLOCK Annual 2020 - magazine - available for download

That woman officer on page 21 ankle carries a 43X as backup? I know it's a smaller slide, thinner pistol and all, but for ankle? The grip is just as long as a G19. Maybe she has cankles.

Already have the hard copy. That glock 44 is legendary, but not the way they thought.

Worst firearm introduction in history.

Already have the hard copy. That glock 44 is legendary, but not the way they thought.

Worst firearm introduction in history.
Lol overhyped sure, but it is a decent gun. Mine hasn't blown up yet. [rofl] I think they should have introduced a SKU with the threaded barrel already included.....

The worst I've seen in recent history is the Remington R51 and the Ruger American 9mm.. both a couple of basically full on failures in the market.....

Me reading through this "magazine":

crummy-commercial.gif

Lol overhyped sure, but it is a decent gun. Mine hasn't blown up yet. [rofl] I think they should have introduced a SKU with the threaded barrel already included.....

The worst I've seen in recent history is the Remington R51 and the Ruger American 9mm.. both a couple of basically full on failures in the market.....
I'm going to pick one up at some point but will wait until some of these earlier lemons get cleared from the market.

If you don't like the Ruger American 9 just get its bastard cousin the Security 9. 😆🤣😂

Back
Top Bottom