• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Glock announces G44 in .22LR

They better have a really good price point to make it appealing. Especially if it has the normal Glock sights and trigger

If it's only a 22, what will be legendary will be the new Glock memes- LOL.

I"d be 'in' for a 22. Glocks are my knock-around pistols. Everything else I try to keep pristine but the Glocks I ride hard and hang up wet. A knock-around 22 if reasonably priced would be great.

This, I played that game, it's a waste.

If this is really a G19 sized .22 with a threaded barrel that works, I'll buy one and 3 extra mags tomorrow.

If it does turn out to be a G19 sized .22, what's the "go, no go" price threshold you'd put on buying one?

I am intrigued in the thought of a fun range toy with very low ammo cost overhead, but I'm wondering how much that is worth for me.

Turns out it is a Glock 44 which stands for 44 mag. First rimmed Glock auto loader built to compete with the Desert Eagle.

If it does turn out to be a G19 sized .22, what's the "go, no go" price threshold you'd put on buying one?

I am intrigued in the thought of a fun range toy with very low ammo cost overhead, but I'm wondering how much that is worth for me.

I would say $300 if sights and trigger will be needing an upgrade, maybe $400 if they dont

I would say $300 if sights and trigger will be needing an upgrade, maybe $400 if they dont

I personally think $300 is the most I'd spend on something like this, but was interested in the consensus. Trigger upgrades might be difficult at first until aftermarket catches up to a new model, but this being Glock, I'd assume that would end up being a race of usual suspects to bring product first.

Interesting. Wouldn’t be bad if true, but I’m not really in the market for a .22lr (as of now anyway).

Not legendary, that's for sure. A decent idea, but the Glock grip is too fat for many women and children, thus limiting its appeal.

They should hire me for marketing and product development.

Legendary?

🤣

Yeah I wouldn't call a 10-round .22 pistol legendary, especially considering the gun doesn't have anything modern or interesting like a MOS slide. 20 rounds + MOS slide? I'd buy it. 10-rounds and I have to get the thing milled? Nah.

There's only a 4" barrel on it so its not even a really good option for most of what people would use a .22 pistol for, which is hunting and target shooting.

Glock, come back to us when it has a 5" barrel, MOS slide, and 20-round mag.

Back
Top Bottom