Glock announces G44 in .22LR

Is "Legendary" the same as "Game Changer"...?

p8430779_b_v8_ac.jpg

Alrighty then..
A friend of a brother that is the cousin whose mother's father knows a guy that he thinks might actualy be a girl that he met on-line that may or may not work at the factory said it was a super rare, lifetime of work being put into a re-release of the infamous Gen 1 Glock 17.
Complete with case, two mags, loader, cleaning brush with rod.
They will be limited to 100,000 guns and cost $950.00 each..

There I saved you all a bunch of time and stress over it! :p

Last edited:
I didn't see this guess above: How about a tungsten-infused frame? Glock is definitely lagging SIG and CZ in the race gun category.

But I've said for years that if Glock made its version of the Sub-2K it would be legendary.

Ah yes, the Glock 36. As wide as a Glock 19/26 and released under the incorrect assumption that Americans only wanted 45 ACP.

The next subcompact single stack was. . . . . . . . XDs. In. . . . . . . . 45. Had the public wanted more G36, Glock likely would have rolled out the 42/43 and 48. My point is Glock does something years before anyone else, moves in the other direction then the market moves to where they were. They should just sit on ideas for 5 years and make more $. Lol

I totally agree that it would decimate sales/fan base....but they wouldnt be the first company to go full retard......look no further than Colt for a recent example....and we're talking about a euro company after all

Nah Glock would lose its rep as cheap and reliable. Also colt has been retarded for decades, Glock just doesn't like change.

Maybe a special custom finish option where it looks like it was carried by a cop for 20 years but it’s really brand new?
That’s actually become a thing. Google “battleworn Glock”. Pretentious morons spend money trying to make their pristine guns look like they’ve actually been used.

For $50 I’ll tie your Glock to an APC driven by an Operator (SEAL or Ranger, depending on who’s got the day off battle) and drag it across Normandy beach. $100 upgrades to Ramadi, $150 for Aleppo. Most legit battle-worn finish on the market. 72-hr turnaround. Slots filling up fast.

Back
Top Bottom