Glock 43X trigger SUCKS and hurts my finger - Can I replace it with a better one?

Lol, sounds like a little WASR-10 trigger slap...

The trigger safety sticks out a little proud when fully depressed. That always bruised my finger.

So I wrapped some sandpaper around a dowel and sanded down the safety lever until it *JUST BARELY* protruded from the trigger's face when fully depressed.

There's still *plenty* of meat there for its intended function, and it functions flawlessly. (still blocks the trigger's movement when out, easily clears the frame when pushing on the trigger with your finger.)

And I stopped getting bruises.

I'll take pictures if you want.

Oh, the smooth triggers are less bitey than the serrated ones. They're easy to swap out and don't cost much.

Thanks for that. I cleaned the guns I shot this weekend last night, and while I was at it I sanded down the safety lever on my G43. Feels much better.

Nah... they hate me because I suck.

And I doubt I'm going to get a free HundK, too.

Nah, I'd like to keep the Glock, but that trigger can go right into the burn pile in the yard. Or on GunBroke
I have the same issue. So I switched to an Apex trigger. Didn't help at all. Then I went with the Glock Store Pyramid trigger and I wasn't happy with that either. So in my search for a trigger without the dingus, I came across Empire triggers(Empire.com). Their Stiletto trigger looks promising. However they are sold out. I just subscribed to their email in hopes that I will be notified when it becomes available again. I would hate to get rid of my 43x but having to train with an EDC pistol that kills my finger, just doesn't cut it for me. Good luck with your trigger journey!

Apex makes a shoe that makes a world of difference. My g19 gen 4 was awful. Now it’s a great trigger.

Back
Top Bottom