• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

GLOCK 43s IN STOCK!!!! GLOCK 43s IN STOCK!!!!

THESE ARE LEO ONLY, We apologize for the mistake, which is was exactly that, a mistake. We have do not false advertise, as you can look through our posts to see that.

GLOCK 43s IN STOCK!!!!
GLOCK 43s IN STOCK!!!!
COME AND GET IT!!!
LIMITED STOCK!
GET IN HERE ASAP!
GLOCK 9 G43 GEN4 $380

12003249_946756005371218_2437789362158296320_n.jpg

Last edited:
Warning! These are for law enforcement only. I wasted a day going down here to get one and was turned away. False advertising right here.

Warning! These are for law enforcement only. I wasted a day going down here to get one and was turned away. False advertising right here.

thanks for the update. I figured as such.
Dealers wonder why people buy online these days.

Yes, thanks.
I was going to go by there tomorrow but now wont bother.
If those are for LEO only they should really say so in the ad...........

Yup wasted my time going there. Bunch of morons that work there, super rude. They've for.sure lost me as a customer, and I'll be sure to spread the word to everyone I know not to shop there.

I was in Pullman's the second day they opened and would drop by every week or two during the height of Obama's gun grab after Sandy Hook.
I got to know the owner and his wife who really broke their backs building this new business. I stopped in a couple of weeks ago after not being there since the spring and there seemed to be a few new workers who seemed busy looking at computer screens and not paying attention to the people in the shop.
The owner was over at the micro welding side of the business and said hi as I was leaving. These are good people and Pullman's is a good shop. Maybe the owner will read some of these criticisms and talk to his staff so let's not go to the mattresses just yet.....

I was in Pullman's the second day they opened and would drop by every week or two during the height of Obama's gun grab after Sandy Hook.
I got to know the owner and his wife who really broke their backs building this new business. I stopped in a couple of weeks ago after not being there since the spring and there seemed to be a few new workers who seemed busy looking at computer screens and not paying attention to the people in the shop.
The owner was over at the micro welding side of the business and said hi as I was leaving. These are good people and Pullman's is a good shop. Maybe the owner will read some of these criticisms and talk to his staff so let's not go to the mattresses just yet.....

GFL

I don't like to waste time either, so I agree they should put LEO only in their ads / posts if that's the case. But, Pullman is however a nice shop and I like the people.

Shop is good overall. But I almost got suckered as well. I sent them a PM before making the trip. LEO only... Found one elsewhere.

We apologize for the mistake, which is was exactly that, a mistake. We have do not false advertise, and have made mistakes in pricing or wording on our website and/or SM before, and have had our customers call us or speak to us about it. We don't mind having a customer let us know, right then at that moment, that something isn't as advertised. Both owners, or at least 1 owner is always in the building, so instead of going to the owner or management, one must take to social media and bash away without finding out any facts.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea I was told by a worker there when we were talking side arms , I said I had my 43 on me and he said that's an illegal gun to have on me..LOL

Can I assume that you will private message me that employee whom you spoke with? If one of our employees said that, I cannot rectify it without know whom would say such a ridiculous statement! Please private message me.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, thanks.
I was going to go by there tomorrow but now wont bother.
If those are for LEO only they should really say so in the ad...........

We apologize for the mistake, which is was exactly that, a mistake. We have do not false advertise, and have made mistakes in pricing or wording on our website and/or SM before, and have had our customers call us or speak to us about it. We don't mind having a customer let us know, right then at that moment, that something isn't as advertised. Both owners, or at least 1 owner is always in the building, so instead of going to the owner or management, one must take to social media and bash away without finding out any facts.

Yup wasted my time going there. Bunch of morons that work there, super rude. They've for.sure lost me as a customer, and I'll be sure to spread the word to everyone I know not to shop there.

Should you feel that we are a bunch of morons, perhaps letting the owners know that the employee/s have been rude or acting in a moronish way to a customer would be helpful the next time you go to a business and are treated that way.

Same here
The sales guy was friendly enough and tryed to sell me Sig
Which I didn't want

So the sales guy was friendly enough, BUT you stated Same here, to imply that "Yup wasted my time going there. Bunch of morons that work there, super rude. They've for.sure lost me as a customer, and I'll be sure to spread the word to everyone I know not to shop there."
If that is the case, please pm me the employee whom you spoke with, who tried to sell you a Sig.

- - - Updated - - -

MG42's in stock!!!!

Attention: We have tons of stuff we won't sell you at any price!!!

Go. Fvck. Yourself.

Really????

Been to Pullmans a couple times. Each time I've dealt with people who are more than willing to answer questions and let me browse.
I would chalk this up to a bad ad but I don't think it speaks to Pullman as a dealer.

I hope people don't write them off for this. Maybe they got super excited about the 43's being in stock?
I do think have LEO only at a non-LEO only shop kind of sucks, it's like seeing everything on the wall that WE can't have.
But if you've been in MA long enough you probably should have known these weren't available to us peons at that price (or at all)...

I do apologize that we did not address the customers in a more efficient manner but as you did say we do have new staff and we are trying to push the shop into positive upgrades. That will allow us to have more one-on-one attention and personal connection with our customers to ensure we meet their every need when it comes to their purchase. If you have and questions or concerns please PM Pullman Arms NES account or call the shop and ask for the manager, and again I do apologize for the service you received that day and will work to address the issues.

Last edited:
I am a very frequent shopper at Pullman and have spent a lot of money there. I will say that while I still like the shop the recent personnel changes have not been for the better. I still frequent them because they have good pricing and selection but the staff is not what it used to be. Hopefully Scott will take a look at the current staff and make some adjustments.

I think it's funny people getting butt hurt over leo only glocks.
It's pretty safe to assume 95% of the time a shop openly posting about selling glocks in mass there for Leo's . Plus the price listed is blue label price. Vs driving a hour plus to buy a glock I think a 5 min call to find out if there Leo only is smart.

I love Pullman Arms. I've purchased 3 guns from them, had work done on a gun and purchased a lot of ammo from they. I have sent many people there and all have been satisfied and happy. The owners and employees are great and knowledgable.

For or those that are angry about driving all the way to Pullman just to be turned away....how did you NOT know that Glock 43s are LEO only? Especially if you're a NES reader/member?

I I think it was an honest mistake.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sure one of the many that went there mentioned the posting to a worker, worker then did not mention it to say Owner to fix wording. so worker doesn't care. social media is the way of life get used to it.

teaser452 I'm not sure if you know but Glock 43's are sold at some Dealers and not to special LEO's only .funny Quote of the day"HOW DID YOU NOT KNOW G43's ARE LEO ONLY"...Almost best one yet

Last edited:
Thanks Enzo & Mountain! We are all human and make mistakes, but not always intentional.

So, just curious. How often do you make mistakes "intentionally"? [rofl]

Never been to Pullman but I intend to. Along with the other Worcester shops next time i'm there.

I've had good experiences at Pullman arms the 3 or 4 times I've gone there...they also have responded quickly to emails and phone calls...so maybe it s just the new staff that need retraining? I def would frequent them again if I am in the area.

Thanks Enzo & Mountain! We are all human and make mistakes, but not always intentional.

Welcome!

I stop in every couple weeks or so. Everyone's been great- courteous and helpful by my standards. Pullman is the first local gun store I visited after moving here from the South. Just had a ALG muzzle break pinned on a mid-length bbl. Forgot to leave the gas block and barrel nut so your guys hunted me down. Dropped off the stuff and picked up the finished job a day or so later. Had a nice conversation with the guy who actually did the work, which looks great.

I'll be in this week for a transfer and probably some ammo to feed it. [grin]

I'm sure one of the many that went there mentioned the posting to a worker, worker then did not mention it to say Owner to fix wording. so worker doesn't care. social media is the way of life get used to it.

teaser452 I'm not sure if you know but Glock 43's are sold at some Dealers and not to special LEO's only .funny Quote of the day"HOW DID YOU NOT KNOW G43's ARE LEO ONLY"...Almost best one yet

Maybe because there are 2 or 3 other dealers advertising them to the public on NES..?
Shhhh....[thinking]

I emailed to check if the price was right an see about the sale, they informed me it was leo only i told them it needed to be fixed on here and they apologized... simple as that. Some shops aren't ready to sell that is their right. Quit being dicks, and dont DRIVE down there all hot an bothered and then get angry, its just a friggen glock

Back
Top Bottom