• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Glock 42

Was in one of the LGS that i stop into from time to time to see whats new, and got to handle a new Glock 42, since i was interested in a small 380 for carry. Was surprised just how crappy the trigger was on that gun. Thought i was grinding glass as i pulled it. Has anyone else tried this and found the same thing? I know i can have it done, but, after trying the new LC9, i was surprised to find this.

Maybe the shop modified the trigger to 10lbs or something? The trigger on my G42 is pretty good for stock parts, I like it.

Glock has that awful trigger for a reason. I wouldn't change a thing on G42

Lol yeah I think the shop massified it. I like the crispness of the glock over my xdm trigger. But to each their own

Took my G42 to the range, shot one magazine and put it right back in the box. Immediately ordered a Ghost connector because the stock trigger was horrific. I've read the G42/G43 factory triggers are heavier then the double stack guns, was true in my case but YMMV.

I'm new to glocks,but I don't mind the trigger at all.my G42 is a nice smooth shooter. The Buzzaeds Bay Tactical IWB makes it absolutely disapear

Back
Top Bottom