1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

WTS Glock 30S .45acp

Discussion in 'WTS/WTT Handguns' started by M60, Jul 18, 2019.

1. M60

M60 NES Member

It's a Glock. I've put about 25 rounds down range. It works fine. Can't post a clear picture so I am using the stock photo here. It' basically a slimmer version of the 30SF. I had a 30SF and the SF is wider. I've never carried this 30S but I have holstered it. Its a nicer carry Glock for sure and it is compatible with G21 mags as well. It has XS big dot night sights.

It comes with 2, 10 round magazines and the Glock tupperware.

NOTICE ! There's much serious talk in the Massachusetts Legislature, to end private sales/transfers, on September 8th. They are assuring many new, severe gun control proposals for September 8th. The probability looks pretty certain, to many gun owners. Gun shops can't transfer post ban Glocks. If a post ban Glock is to be in your future, you may only have a few days left to exercise your present right to purchase.

Terms: Cash, EFA 10 Transfer . It's a bad boy gun so no FFL transfers allowed by miss Maura.

Price: $700.00 Cash. No trades.

Statement of Legal compliance:
    I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 24, 2019 at 2:43 AM

2. M60

M60 NES Member

bump

3. M60

M60 NES Member

bump

4. M60

M60 NES Member

bump

5. M60