• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Glock 27 9 round magazine LEO marked?

Just looking for a little bit of insight on this...
I have a Glock 27 that I bought as a police trade in that came with 9 round mags that were marked LEO.
I've been searching and reading just about everything thread in the forums pertaining to the LEO glock mags but they all pertain to the Hi-cap pre/post ban discussions.
My question is why would a 9 round mag be marked LEO? And is it ok for non-LEO to own an carry?
Thanks

It probably used to have a +2 basepad on the bottom of it, that's why it was marked.

Obviously the capacity is only 9 rounds (if you have a flat basepad on it) so you're not breaking the law, but frankly I still wouldn't want to have LE marked mags in a carry gun... even in a free state... but that's just my personal preference, not any kind of reflection of "law". It's mostly because I get a sick feeling in my stomach whenever I am reminded about that g***damn ban. [laugh]

-Mike

It probably used to have a +2 basepad on the bottom of it, that's why it was marked.

Obviously the capacity is only 9 rounds (if you have a flat basepad on it) so you're not breaking the law, but frankly I still wouldn't want to have LE marked mags in a carry gun... even in a free state... but that's just my personal preference, not any kind of reflection of "law". It's mostly because I get a sick feeling in my stomach whenever I am reminded about that g***damn ban. [laugh]

-Mike

This, I've come across them before.

Back
Top Bottom