• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Glock 26 sights?

What do you recommend? Dot or Night? Don't necessarily need night sights. Or stick with the stock sights? thanks

tru glo works for me. ~75 bucks on amazon. you need the glock front sight tool and a decent pusher for a happier do it yourself experience.
81f8AKWu42L._AC_AA180_.jpg

I prefer night sights. They work during the day too. I like Ameriglo Pro idot. They have a pretty wide notch in the rear sight which seems to help me get on target a little quicker.

I went with Meprolights and it changed the point of aim drastically. Ended up buying a Trijicon front that was .015 higher now it’s spot on. Just a FYI if you go that route...

I tend to be in the minority on this one. I think it's b/c people haven't used them. Xpress Big Dots. Is it a huge dot?? YEAH! Does that really affect accuracy? No, not really. You aren't focused on the big donut when you aim, you focus on that little glowing dot in the center. VERY accurate. VERY easy to pick up no matter what. Day, night, fog, thick dense smoke, fires of Hell, it is just visible.

I tend to be in the minority on this one. I think it's b/c people haven't used them. Xpress Big Dots. Is it a huge dot?? YEAH! Does that really affect accuracy? No, not really. You aren't focused on the big donut when you aim, you focus on that little glowing dot in the center. VERY accurate. VERY easy to pick up no matter what. Day, night, fog, thick dense smoke, fires of Hell, it is just visible.

I have. It was horribly inaccurate for me. I just couldn’t get accurate elevation with Big Dot sights and paid to have the gunsmith replace them. I can’t think of sights that I hate more than Big Dot. YMMV.

Dawson Precision Master Race. Get thinnest front possible.... and a fairly tight rear notch. I also must admit that XS big dots are a guilty pleasure of mine. I know a bunch of people don't like them, and I don't blame them. They just work well for how I process visual input.

My gen5 G26 came with the glock night sights, same ones that are on my G19X. I assumed all of them did? I don't think I paid extra for them lol I like them for what they are.

Back
Top Bottom