• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

GLOCK 23 Rubber Grip

East Bridgewate here..

Been having a wicked hard time finding a rubber slip on grip for my Glock 23..

Does anyone know a website, company, or person who sells these? Thanks.

Considering where you are, check with Richie down in Westport!

Otherwise I'd expect that Four Seasons (Woburn) and maybe Collectors (Stoneham) should have them. Perhaps BJ would know if Ted (Northeast Traders, N. Attleboro) would have them. AFS (N. Attleboro) may also have them.

Any of you guys find that the rubber grips stick when you're trying to take them out of say a coat pocket or other clothing? One of the things I like best about my Glock is the fact that its smooth and has nothing to snag if I need to reach for it fast. Whether it be using an in the pants holster, or carrying it in an inside jacket pocket, I can't help but think a rubber slip on grip would make it dificult to draw if it rubbed against fabric.

Any of you guys find that the rubber grips stick when you're trying to take them out of say a coat pocket or other clothing? One of the things I like best about my Glock is the fact that its smooth and has nothing to snag if I need to reach for it fast. Whether it be using an in the pants holster, or carrying it in an inside jacket pocket, I can't help but think a rubber slip on grip would make it dificult to draw if it rubbed against fabric.

I used to use the slip ons but ended up tossing them all. But it was mainly
because the grip moved around the gun a bit during recoil, and it also
situated my fingers in an odd position on my G20.

My guess is that something like the AGRIP would work better, if you really
need grip enhancement.

http://www.glockworld.com/grips.htm

Note: I've never used that company before, jsut posting the link as an
example of what to look for. There are plenty of vendors that all sell
these same products.

Personally, though... I just got used to using my Glocks "bareassed" and
havent found anything wrong with them, once one gets used to
them.

-Mike

I think it matters what gen GLock you have, with the finger groves the grip doesn't move but i bet it would if you have a Glock without them.

Back
Top Bottom