Glock 20 Concealed Carry

Hello All

I am rather in love with my Glock 20 and would like to take it everywhere. That said its a bit of a monster. I am 6'3" though and think i may be able to pull it off with the right rig. I do have to contend with a bit of the evidence of prior beer consumption making some holsters uncomfortable. Any suggestions?

I carry my G20 in a Minotaur by comptac. Love that holster. Shoot me a message if you have any questions I would be glad to help!

Would you be comfortable switching to a G29? Same 10mm package but in a bit smaller form factor. And then you get another gun!

+1 on the comptac minotaur holster as well. Just make sure you have a good strong belt for all the weight.

lol I would love a G29 but I am a Mass Resident and it took me forever to track down a compliant G20. I can't even look at the new ones because i paid the Mass Scarce tax on it. New ones are much less than i paid.

I carry a full size M&P 40 without a problem...I use the SHTF gear IWB leather/Kydex hybrid holster and LOVE IT...

nebe8ebu.jpg

Completely disappears under a regular untucked shirt, or any over shirt...and I completely forget its there...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

lol I would love a G29 but I am a Mass Resident and it took me forever to track down a compliant G20. I can't even look at the new ones because i paid the Mass Scarce tax on it. New ones are much less than i paid.

In the past few months right here on NES I have seen a number of G20s and 29s in the classifieds.

I love my G29 3rd gen, but honestly, I much prefer carrying the G20.

+1 on Crossbreed. I have two of them and love them. If you don't care for the "crosses", they have alternate clips. I use their V-clips with a velcro backed comp-tac gun belt with my sig p-239 and it's super comfortable and very concealable (can actually tuck your shirt in..)..

I bought an IWB kit form Old Faithful holsters I had to put together for my G20. It conceals fairly well even with just a normal fitting t-shirt and would definitely be fine with a sweatshirt or coat on. I am trying to decide between a g26 or g19 so I can conceal a little better. I am leaning towards the g26

I bought an IWB kit form Old Faithful holsters I had to put together for my G20. It conceals fairly well even with just a normal fitting t-shirt and would definitely be fine with a sweatshirt or coat on. I am trying to decide between a g26 or g19 so I can conceal a little better. I am leaning towards the g26

I have an old Faithful and only have one complaint. It does not really hold open very well for reholstering due to the screw design. I have added another rubber stopper near the top of the kydex in order to keep the opening from collapsing this is hardly a great fix but better than nothing.

+1 on Crossbreed. I have two of them and love them. If you don't care for the "crosses", they have alternate clips. I use their V-clips with a velcro backed comp-tac gun belt with my sig p-239 and it's super comfortable and very concealable (can actually tuck your shirt in..)..

You can tuck your shirt in while carrying IWB with the Minotaur holster as well..

Back
Top Bottom