Glock 20 average price in MA?

So I saw a glock 20 second gen. at the Boston gun and rifle club that's selling for 1,000 bucks. I've been wanting to buy a glock 2o but that particular one just seems outrageously over priced. I really can't compare the price to anything else, since i know i can't go off gunbroker.com and i really haven't seen a glock20 for sale.

I saw one for sale at a shop for $500 less than a month ago.... I know it's gone now, but $1000 is way too much for a 2nd gen when you can prob get a 3rd gen at Zero Hour for $800 LNIB.

Keep in mind the G20 chambers the oddball 10mm. While I can't imagine $1K being anywhere close to right...how many law enforcement trade-ins in 10mm are you going to find?

I can't say I've ever seen a 10mm in Carl's Glock wall and the ZHA people once told me they shy away from buying 10mm and .357 sig Glocks because they're hard to move...just too $$$ to shoot.

Can't settle for a .40 S&W? I know its less power but, the .40s are also probably 50% of the available population out there.

I had a G20 for a while and after the "novelty factor" of the very fun 10mm wore off, I simply hated paying $18-$20 a box of ammo for it, and most stores only having a couple of boxes in stock. Of course this was in 2003 or so. I cannot imagine what a box of 10mm must go for now! I traded a G19 to get it, and then traded it for a nice complete AR upper.

Keep in mind the G20 chambers the oddball 10mm. While I can't imagine $1K being anywhere close to right...how many law enforcement trade-ins in 10mm are you going to find?

I can't say I've ever seen a 10mm in Carl's Glock wall and the ZHA people once told me they shy away from buying 10mm and .357 sig Glocks because they're hard to move...just too $$$ to shoot.

Can't settle for a .40 S&W? I know its less power but, the .40s are also probably 50% of the available population out there.

carl has them from time to time

Thats what I like to call a "whoa, I f***ed up...." price. Meaning, a person buys something on impulse, realizes they spent waaaaay too much and says "whoa I f***ed up". Then trys to sell it to someone as stupid as he or she is to recoup their cost.

There's no reason to pay more than $600 for an excellent condition 2nd gen G20 in MA. Even then, I'd only do that if it came with at least 1-3 preban normal capacity (15 round)
magazines.

Usually when stores get G20s they sit around for awhile anyways, regardless of generation, because most people don't want to pay to feed them or don't
reload. (Which, really, in the -long- run, is the only way you can really afford to shoot a 10mm.... )

When I bought my first G20 from FS it had to have been on the glock wall for at least a month before I bought it.

-Mike

Last edited:
So I saw a glock 20 second gen. at the Boston gun and rifle club that's selling for 1,000 bucks. I've been wanting to buy a glock 2o but that particular one just seems outrageously over priced. I really can't compare the price to anything else, since i know i can't go off gunbroker.com and i really haven't seen a glock20 for sale.

i got one for sale if your interested pm me

Thats what I like to call a "whoa, I f***ed up...." price. Meaning, a person buys something on impulse, realizes they spent waaaaay too much and says "whoa I f***ed up". Then trys to sell it to someone as stupid as he or she is to recoup their cost.

Or, it's a "Geee, OK dear, I'll sell this gun if you let me buy ___________" price. A neighbor did that with his ATV. His wife agreed he could buy a big ol' plasma TV for his mancave, but he had to sell one of his ATVs. So for a while he would roll it out to the edge of the driveway for a few hours on a Saturday or Sunday with a very high asking price. After a while he just said "Oh well, guess nobody's biting honey."

Overpriced for no reason.

It's at a Boston Club, that's why it's 1000....about half that is an average price you should consider paying.

I think Bob's Gun And Archery in Webster Ma, had three in the case for under $700.00...
Not exactly sure how much under, but still under $700.00... $1,000.00 G20 mans oars don't touch the water in his canoe... See, its stupid shit like this that pisses me off....

Back
Top Bottom