Glock 19X

MALDENQB02

NES Member
wow, things have changed a lot since my last visit... looks great!

Anyway, picked up my gen5 19 today and got an opportunity to handle the new 19x. Anyone who knows me knows I’m a Glock junkie.

The 19X is a BEAUTIFUL pistol. Couldn’t buy it because it’s not on the list but there is one with my name on it and I will be first in line to pick it up when it hits it.

Not trolling. The shop said he couldn’t sell it to me until it’s on the MA approved roster.

But the 19x is amazing. Maybe because it was my first firearm purchase in almost two years that I got so giddy... idk. I personally love the coyote brown color too

Not trolling. The shop said he couldn’t sell it to me until it’s on the MA approved roster.

But the 19x is amazing. Maybe because it was my first firearm purchase in almost two years that I got so giddy... idk. I personally love the coyote brown color too

he? what shop? just curious.

Yea... designed for the military. Makes sense for them. Concealment isn’t a priority.

Exactly. Was Glock's entry into the competition to replace the Beretta M9. They ended up losing out to Sig... so now it's hitting the civilian market.

Personally I don't see the appeal of Glocks. I think they're like Cuban cigars. People get all hot for the forbidden fruit when in reality they're not all that special.

While you were looking at the 19X did you happen to see the G26 Gen5? I think they just came out or maybe next week. That just might be my next pistol.

Personally I don't see the appeal of Glocks. I think they're like Cuban cigars. People get all hot for the forbidden fruit when in reality they're not all that special.

Yeah Glock never peaked my interest either. Certainly a well made/reliable gun but doesn’t do anything for me. Even knowing that I can get Gen 4s, 5s, 19x etc, still don’t care to own one. To each their own of course....

The 19X is a BEAUTIFUL pistol.
Yes, it looks so different than other Glocks!

Err have you had any Cubans?

Yes, it looks so different than other Glocks!

Err have you had any Cubans?

Actually yes - many in fact. I've taken several vacations overseas where they are readily available... This is especially on the Caribbean islands. Personally I think the Dominicans are more pleasant. Richer in flavor and have a more pleasing aromatics about them.

Actually yes - many in fact. I've taken several vacations overseas where they are readily available... This is especially on the Caribbean islands. Personally I think the Dominicans are more pleasant. Richer in flavor and have a more pleasing aromatics about them.
To each his own then. I really like Partagas and Monte Cristos.

Back
Top Bottom