• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Glock 19x slide

Looking to have my 19x slide milled for rmr and side cuts. Who would be the best and most affordable to send it off too? Or would it be better to just order a new slide that’s already cut? I’m planning to run a sub $300 optic of some sort maybe vortex, Burris, something of that sort. Does anyone happen to have an extra slide they’d be willing to part with that’s ready to go or any info to help out? Thanks in advance.

Is the 19X the one with the 17 slide??? Or hte 17 frame??

Your problem is going to be finding a slide. It's gen 5, I think???? You can get aftermarket Gen3 slides all day long. Not so sure about Gen5 (I'm assuming it's Gen5) slides.

Looking to have my 19x slide milled for rmr and side cuts. Who would be the best and most affordable to send it off too? Or would it be better to just order a new slide that’s already cut? I’m planning to run a sub $300 optic of some sort maybe vortex, Burris, something of that sort. Does anyone happen to have an extra slide they’d be willing to part with that’s ready to go or any info to help out? Thanks in advance.
I had jojo's gunworks in southington ct do mine. 10 million rounds, no issues.

Back
Top Bottom