Glock 19 Trijicon HD's

If anything, I'd prefer the front sight glow and the rear one doesn't.

Are you concerned that what you bought wasn't what was actually advertised?

For future reference, if you mail your stripped slide to Glock, they will install factory night sights and replace all components (except barrel and recoil spring) for $57

I'd agree, that's not an HD rear sight.

The real HDs have no white outline around the tritium in the rear, as they are designed to draw your focus to the front sight; the back of the sight should be serrated, designed to reduce glare from light sources behind you:

They should be slanted toward you, and have a distinct L shape when viewed from the side, for racking off things like your belt, holster, shoe, etc. (depending on how hard you even oper8 bro [laugh])

That sucks, if he represented them as a complete set of HDs. Best bet is to shoot them and see what you have for POA vs POI.

I will but thanks meth0d and everybody. Just based on the pics it looks like your rear sight is much taller. It could be because it's an M&P but even Trijicon's website has the 19 HD rear as being taller than the 19 Bright and Tough rear. I can't imagine that if I specifically asked him the price on HD's installed he (or anybody really) would interpret that to mean just the front. Or why anybody would think about breaking up a set of sights regardless

Those are not the right rear sights for you set up.
8a8cc1a2b67d4abab4ee3010215a1df6.jpg

For some reason the front looks smaller on the picture.
But this is what HD Trijicon sights looks like on a g19

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For future reference, if you mail your stripped slide to Glock, they will install factory night sights and replace all components (except barrel and recoil spring) for $57
Not to derail, but what else does Glock offer?

I believe that if you live in MA Glock can't do a frame upgrade from 2 to 3 due to them mostly being post '98. I have some chipping around the magwell or else I would have gone that route

The front sight does glow. You have to expose it to bright light first. Either sunlight or a bright flashlight. Orange is 5-6 minutes, IIRC. I have yellow which is 12-13 minutes. Great for old eyes!

The front sight does glow. You have to expose it to bright light first. Either sunlight or a bright flashlight. Orange is 5-6 minutes, IIRC. I have yellow which is 12-13 minutes. Great for old eyes!

If that's the case the photoluminescent paint on my front sight doesn't glow. If that's the case I'm assuming that either they're a very old set, or that they're fake. Either way I'm pretty upset

Back
Top Bottom