• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Glock 19 or Glock 17?

In fact, it all depends on what goals you pursue from acquiring a gun. I understand that you don't need it to carry it with you, but just to store it at home in case, for example, robbers break into your house threatening you, right? Then, of course, it's worth taking 19, so that you can be sure of its killing power. Personally, I preferred the glock, which is convenient to carry. Initially I used an uncomfortable holster, but now I ordered a great option using the website 8 Most Comfortable Best Holster for Glock 43X - Ballachy /. Now I am sure that I can easily pull it out at any necessary moment.

Last edited:
I'm gonna be 'that guy', root for the underdog and recommend the FNX-9. Lefty/righty friendly, love the full Glock 17 grip length and the shorter Glock 19 and hammer DA/SA gives me the warm fuzzies when reholstering on a live chamber compared to a striker.

Back
Top Bottom