• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sold Please Delete

Looking to sell my Gen 4 Glock 19. Comes with a Suarez International Slide with front & rear cocking serrations, all black metal front and rear sights, flush cut Agency Arms barrel, and trigger. The slide is cut for a Trijicon RMR, and comes with a Suarez plate cover installed. All other internal components are stock Glock pieces. Frame has a home done double undercut, not perfect but not terrible either. No holster wear and only minor blemish is on the left side of the rear sight from the sight pusher. Also Comes with a Streamlight TLR-1 weapon light. Original Glock Tupperware and one ten round magazine included. Probably about 400-500 rounds through the gun on this slide/barrel combo, and about 200 rounds through the gun when it had the stock slide and barrel, which are not included in the sale. PM me here, I will do my best to check in a couple times per day to get back to any inquiries.

$SOLD PLEASE DELETE OBRO FTF Cash on EFA-10.

ALL LAWS FOLLOWED, I am located in Leicester/Boylston, MA and willing to drive up to 30 mins from either town to meet. Buyer must have LTC-A and cash in hand.

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attachments

• Glock 19 #1.jpg
    Glock 19 #1.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 815
  • Glock 19 #2.jpg
    Glock 19 #2.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 801
  • Glock 19 #3.jpg
    Glock 19 #3.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 807
  • Glock 19 #4.jpg
    Glock 19 #4.jpg