WTS Glock 19 Gen 3 Excellent condition

ACK495

NES Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0

Description : Slide/barrel and frame were bought separately so two different serial numbers. Two barrels come with it. Glock barrel has zero rounds through it. I only shot it with a match Storm lake barrel. Everything was brand new when I bought it. Maybe two hundred flawless rounds through it. No mags unless your LE, because I only have post ban 15 round ones.

Accessories : Defoor all black front/rear sights. Texture grip decals on it currently. OWB kydex holster.

Selling Terms : Cash FTF efa10. Shipping out of state on your dime. Willing to meet halfway in Eastern MA.

Price : sold

Trade: The only thing I am looking for is a magnifier. Either Vortex 3VMX-T OR Aimpoint 3X-C with lower 1/3 ADM or Larue swing mount OR Eotech G33. Cash added on your end depending.

Contact Information: email me [email protected] or text 508threetwozero008seven.

Pictures: attached later

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Top Bottom