• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Glock 19 Gen 2 question.

I have a 1994 Gen 2 Glock 19 with the trigger guard factory laser. Comes with 2 10 round mags. It has less than 50 rounds through it and it completely spotless. Anyone know what these go for in price? Thank you for any information.
Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

Thank you for the links. I didn't even think of looking on amazon for a guide. And just for NES record, the firearm is not for sale.

Thank you for the info and ideas. I will look into that. Have factory Glock box also.
ugupyqyj.jpg

Last edited:
3uvereja.jpg
Someone on here said these were installed by glock. I have it stored in a pistol pouch for now. It does fit in the box just a bit snug and it isn't for carry.
qyne5a5e.jpg

I'm going to have to look at the epoxy and check the container. I personally don't think its factory. But still a nice pistol.

Thank you for the info and ideas. I will look into that. Have factory Glock box also.
ugupyqyj.jpg

I know this is an old post I have identical gun with laser was wondering if you ever come up with a price in if it was a factory laser

IBTL...

That was fun! Never got to do it before!

Lux, I see that is your first post. NES has a rule about non paying members asking for prices on guns.

Horray! I’m helping!

That laser is worthless. It's obsolete.

Having on that gun damaged the trigger guard.

Therefore the gun is worth only as much as a person would pay for a Gen 2 Glock with a damaged trigger guard.

the gen 2 G19's shoot so nicely. unless you need $$ to buy medication, i would keep the thing and enjoy it.

update: just realized this thread was from 2013 and has some banned people posting in it. oldie but a goodie!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom