WTS GLOCK 19 9mm Gen 3

gr8fulglass

NES Member
Rating - 99.7%
356   1   0
I have a New Glock 19 Gen 3 with a stippled frame. I purchased this as a frame alone, stippled new, a few years ago with the intention of building a dedicated Advantage Arms .22lr. Since Glock now has a .22lr, I no longer need the frame taking up space so I recently purchased a factory new complete upper for it instead. Comes as is, no box or mags. I do have some pre ban mags listed separately if interested at a discount. Happy to put on any custom sights for you if you send them to me ahead of meeting.

$650 FTF in Freetown via EFA10

Must have valid LTC

GOOSE RULES!!!!!

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attachments

Last edited:
Top Bottom