• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTT Glock 17 limited p 80 edition

Description : glock 17 the lower is a limited edition pistole p80. Upper is a rock slide rs2 venom with vents. Has a strike Industries fluted barrel. Glock parts kits in lower and upper.Vortex venom red dot optic. Has cheap tsa night sights. The upper and lower are new and unfired. And no this isn't a polymer 80 this is a serialized glock
Glock lower $350
Parts kits $100
barrel $150
rockslide $200
venom $200

Accessories: Tupperware case and box all original paper work. Have box for vortex optic as well as rmr cover plate.

Selling Terms : would like to trade make a offer Will include cash + or- depending on trade. not interested in a shield or m&p. Transfer at local FFL

Price : would prefer trade would sell for around $1,000 obo

Contact Information: pm on here

Pictures:
20210221_205315.jpg

20210221_205337.jpg

20210221_221511.jpg

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom