• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Glock 17 and 26 price check?

Machines

NES Member
I'm not much into Glocks but a friend is selling a couple and I might be interested, depending. Gen 2 17 and 26, both with Crimson Trace grips. Great condition and one mag each. Anyone know what would be fair market for guns like these in MA? From what I can find I'm guessing about $600 ea but I don't know my Austrian tupperware very well.

G17 is like $600 and $700 for the G26, if we're talking MA rape prices.

If we're talking real world used prices, we're talking like $425 or less.

The lasergrips **** up the sale price of the guns though. I have little use for the things and would be putting in an offer without the grips. If the guns have to go with the grips and you want them probably throw in another 50
bucks maybe.

-Mike

what he said^^^ i refuse to pay more than 400 for a used glock, I wont pay more than 500 for a new one. they are out there you just have to look...

one nice thing about the Gen 2 G17 is it doesn't have finger grooves (if that's your thing). also the gen 2's are easy to transfer to another buyer since pretty much any FFL will transfer them.

i would be willing to drop $500 on a Gen 2 G17 assuming it's in excellent condition. if needed can get it cerakoted and it will look like new. i had a G19 gen 2 and stupidly sold it.....frequently regret that move; wish i had kept it.

Just bought a brand new Glock 42 for $485. Like has been said you can get them new for less then mass used rape prices. Offer $500 the laser grip adds no value to me.

For a gen 2, I wouldn't exceed $500. Gen 3-4, I would pay up to 650. Prebans, night sights, and condition are the factors which determine th upper end of those scales.

Back
Top Bottom