• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Glock 17, 19, 20, 21 Preban Magazines

Description : Glock 17, 19, 20, 21 Preban Magazines. I stockpiled these over the course of over a year in preparation for a move to Massachusetts for law school. Circumstances changed and I won’t be moving to the Commonwealth, so I’m passing on the fruits of my labors to you.

I paid a very substantial monetary and time premium to secure these magazines, so I consider my prices fair. Feel free to make an offer. All mags are in good working order. None are cracked or display serious cosmetic issues.

I have already sold a magazine on here, and I’ve completed multiple transactions on 1911Addicts and local forums. Please PM if interested in ID verification.

I have the following for sale:

Glock 17 U Notch: 6 magazines

Glock 19 U Notch: 3 magazines

Glock 19 Square Notch: 3 magazines SOLD

Glock 20 U Notch (real Unobtanium): 5 magazines SOLD

Glock 21 U Notch: 1 magazine

Glock 21 Square Notch: 2 magazines

Accessories : N/A

Selling Terms : Ship to MA LTC holders ONLY

Price :

Glock 17 U Notch: $105/magazine

Glock 19 U Notch: $105/magazine

Glock 19 Square Notch: $150/magazine

Glock 20 U Notch: $150/magazine

Glock 21 U Notch: $80

Glock 21 Square Notch: $105/magazine

Will ship 1-3 magazines for additional $15, 4+ magazines for $20. If 8+ are purchased, we can negotiate a shipping price.

I accept Venmo or PayPal F&F.

Contact Information: 385-404-5868

Pictures:
IMG_5099.jpeg

IMG_5095.jpeg

IMG_5101.jpeg

IMG_5097.jpeg

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom