Globe hit piece on Maura Healey

The resistance started in Lexington MA in 1776.

It was 1775, but your point is well taken. How sad that now the "Moms" and their child acolytes rally on that very same Green to advocate the stripping away of freedoms their forefathers fought and died for.

You kid but Boston wants undocumented/illegals to be able to vote for local elections because "it's their city too"

No, “Boston” doesn’t want that. One city councilman proposed that and, as expected, the proposal drew lots of flack and went nowhere.

Remember when the President swore to have the most transparent administration in the history of the world???

People say that Trump just says crap all the time. No one remembers the above or the "after the election, I'll have more room to negotiate" Putin meeting. I really hate that Trump just spews, but EVERYONE spews. Healy is spew.

I think he actually promised "an unprecedented level of transparency" .... a rather ambiguous phrase .... could go either way.

Do they use that thick and wide light tan leather belt for the chains that Sessions is going to put on her

Back
Top Bottom