Globe hit piece on Maura Healey

I’ll admit, I was surprised at the overall negative sentiment that, at least the people who commented, hold for her. That is very encouraging. Whomever runs against her - D or R - should see that as a significant weakness and keep that drum beat going and make it louder.
I know it’s well believed that the majority of MA voters have their head in the sand (as someone said in an earlier post “if there’s a D next to their name they fill in the circle” — well, except for Governor), but it APPEARS that those same voters are seeing through the bull here when it comes to Healey and seeing the reality vs. the spin. I remain hopeful that MA voters will see her for what she is, and judge her on her actions (or inactions as the case may be) on the issues that actually matter. How she handles this Trooper scandal will tell a LOT. However, if people allow stuff like this to just pass, without calling it out, and information isn’t brought to the voters’ attention, they’ll continue to stick their heads in the sand and vote as they have in tha past.
It does bother me that too many people here think that changing things in this state is a lost cause. What the people of this state need is to actually see and hear the other side. Easier said than done, I know. .. I know.. But unlike other places in the country, people actually DO read and pay attention to current events in this state. But if all they read is the same droning they’ve always heard, they’ll keep on the same path as they always have.

Maura needs to be challenged on why she continues to waste state resources by virtue signaling/playing politics (suing over 3D guns, Mobil/global warming, etc...) instead of dealing with an immediate and pressing issue of the illegal aliens that continue to bring drugs into this state killing 2069 citizens (in 2016.) When will the Globe ask her about this? But, it’s the Globe and she is a “D”. To ask is to answer. Hope if she has a debate, her opponent will ask.

I hope a good dumping of dirt on her ruins her reelection chances but realize it is Massachusetts.

Lets check again:
Is she a DEMOCRAT: Y/N
Is this MASSACHUSETTS: Y/N

Well sorry to tell you, she is getting re-elected

Heads-up to our friends in NH: I was on 93N yesterday in southern NH and saw a car with NH plates sporting a Healy bumper sticker. Not sure whether she's running for office in multiple states - LOL.

Maura mucking with pot might hurt her politically more than any of other abuses of power and extortion.

Indicted for what?

I despise her politics, but she hasn’t committed any crime.

I wouldn't bet my house on that.
She hasn't been prosecuted for any crimes yet.
She has a serious god complex that I don't think started when she got elected AG.
She like Hillary doesn't believe the laws of mere mortals apply to them.
Listen to her talk , it's there.

She has a serious god complex that I don't think started when she got elected AG.

Don't get my hopes up like that.

For years I've thought that the Clintons got so far because they were willing to hire other, competent, attorneys to advise them on how close they could skate to the line. (Or advise them on how they could skate far over it as long as they ensured that there was no evidence of at least one element of any crime).

So the question arises:
If Marsha has ever broken the law behind the scenes,
did she get someone else's good advice on how to cover it up,
or did she merely take her own counsel?

I wouldn't bet my house on that.
She hasn't been prosecuted for any crimes yet.

Lol she's never getting prosecuted, I realize you guys fap to that idea every night when you go to bed, but it ain't happening. Most of these MA pols practically take a class in soft corruption. EG, they do things like violate open meeting laws, etc, stuff that's easy to get away with and difficult to get caught violating.

Do you really think the cabal would be dumb enough to pick an AG that would get indicted? Sure, the dumb POS is 2-3 clicks to the left of the
last 3 shitty AGs, but she wouldn't have been anointed for that slot by them if she was a liability in that regard. They want their "anti-gun cancer seed" to flesh out its whole term in office, so they have enough time to select and groom the next one...

-Mike

Lol she's never getting prosecuted, I realize you guys fap to that idea every night when you go to bed, but it ain't happening. Most of these MA pols practically take a class in soft corruption. EG, they do things like violate open meeting laws, etc, stuff that's easy to get away with and difficult to get caught violating.

Do you really think the cabal would be dumb enough to pick an AG that would get indicted? Sure, the dumb POS is 2-3 clicks to the left of the
last 3 shitty AGs, but she wouldn't have been anointed for that slot by them if she was a liability in that regard. They want their "anti-gun cancer seed" to flesh out its whole term in office, so they have enough time to select and groom the next one...

-Mike

You may be right , but then again Sal Dimasi never thought in his wildest dreams he's be looking out through prison bars.
I'm betting Rosenberg thought his boy toy running amok at the state house was never going to have consequences either.
You never know .
The federal prosecutor for these parts is no longer a Oblammy puppet any more.
Think happy thoughts and if she does get nailed for something , the first round is on me.

while it's nice, it doesn't turn back any bullshit laws that they passed. There is no hope that GOP in this state would do any better.

Indicted for what?

I despise her politics, but she hasn’t committed any crime.

Trump’s DHS Secretary Confirms They Are Preparing To Arrest Sanctuary City Leaders

Objective evidence of gross negligence and conspiracy to defraud the public of the Republic of MA, supported by our leaders
AG Jeff Sessions Announces Immigration Fraud Arrests In Boston

Stay tuned! Charlie, Marty, and Laura headed to Club Fed Levenworth.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTQyozQZvQI

The resistance started in Lexington MA in 1776. Very fitting for Sessions to start with MA vs CA
History of the United States (1776–89) - Wikipedia

Last edited:
That's the next step. They'll be screaming that we should abolish the requirement of citizenship for public offices. :emoji_rolling_eyes:

You kid but Boston wants undocumented/illegals to be able to vote for local elections because "it's their city too"

If they can vote, holding office is the next step.

At some point you have to pony up and accept responsibility for the privileges you want. I'm not convinced mass deportation is the acceptable answer to the immigration problem, but then again I'm not convinced amnesty is either.

Back
Top Bottom