• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Global Arms Co. AR-15 info

I was wondering if anyone here has heard of Global Arms Co and if they make good quality parts in general. I have never heard of them, but figure someone here must have. I found a place in north central MA selling complete AR-15's using Uppers and Lowers built by them at a decent price.

Here is the website for Global (not much info) http://www.globalarms.org/news.php

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

I know they are a new company and John is part designer with them,If you notice the High -end AR he has it has a side charging handle.It is a cool set up and shoots nicely.I also had never heard of them till I met John,after talking to him as well as Dirk in calif.I learned that Global Arms usually built AR-15 rifles for law enforcement and now decided to sell there fine AR's to the general public.I will own own of these as soon as I put together some money for it.

Last edited:
Hi PSS, thanks for the response. Yep it is John's shop "Old Mill Gun Shop" I was referring too! They do seem to be nice, John was telling me he built 10 AR's for the Leominster police so I guess the quality and performance is there. I too may own on of these in the near future [smile]

Back
Top Bottom