Glob goes after Tannerite

71montess

NES Member
The glob rag news paper writes a story about those maggot gender revel parties and guess what they're going after, Tannerite. Ya, the favorite used 80 lbs. For a big boom. Tannerite ban in 10, 9, 8, ... I'm not posting a linc cause I dont read the rag.

Holding out for the Glob's appeal for Common Sense Flour Control.
TemptingExaltedBarnswallow-size_restricted.gif

Ignoramuses.

Lol so I was talking to a security guy at my plant.

He was telling me and lucky for all involved that someone parked a propane forklift under a heater in the gypsum warehouse.... which ruptures the tank and causes a big ass boom. No one gets hurt

The only reason it didn't blow up the whole plant was gypsum dust isn't combustible like some of those other things are... he said after the boom was like a snowglobe shook...if that happened at my plant you'd have felt it 100 miles away

Lol so I was talking to a security guy at my plant.

He was telling me and lucky for all involved that someone parked a propane forklift under a heater in the gypsum warehouse.... which ruptures the tank and causes a big ass boom. No one gets hurt

The only reason it didn't blow up the whole plant was gypsum dust isn't combustible like some of those other things are... he said after the boom was like a snowglobe shook...if that happened at my plant you'd have felt it 100 miles away
So, nothing happened, as usual? Huh.

Here is the official word from the state Fire Marshall:

download

Never saw this letter; binary targets are when they are mixed. Before that they are inert. BOLD is mine. Thanks for finding the letter. Matt

MEMORANDUM
TO: Heads of Fire Departments
DATE: October 5, 2016
RE: Binary Exploding Targets

The Department of Fire Services has become aware of questions related to the use of so called binary exploding targets.

Under the provisions of 527 CMR 1.00 and NFPA 495, these targets are considered to be binary explosives and all of the requirements related to the possession, storage and use of explosives contained in Massachusetts General Law Chapter 148 and 427 CMR 1.00 including certificate, licenses and permits are applicable.

This is consistent with a January 2008 determination of the Board of Fire Prevention Regulations on the status of binary exploding targets. Similarly, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives has determined that once mixed, these targets are considered to be explosive materials under the provisions of 27 CFR, Part 555. I

f you need further assistance please contact the Code Compliance and Enforcement Unit at (978) 567-3375.

It’s just an interpretation it’s not “the law”
Comes down to transport. They have no authority to say shit about it unless you’re transporting it or storing it

The whole thing so stupid

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom