• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Give it back...

I hear ya! I work for a very large company, and know the red tape and politics of getting anything changed!

Adam

Heh, Try General Motors.... For years, I had to maintain a old legacy software package for them and since they were a huge client of my formar company, we catered to their needs. Well, one of our gating issues whever we designed somethgn new was that Windows 95 was still being 'evaluated' for deployment. I was laid off from that company in 2002. Company I work for now does similar work. Seems SOME GM employees are allows eo be running Win XP. (^_^)

Chris said:
Heh, Try General Motors.... For years, I had to maintain a old legacy software package for them and since they were a huge client of my formar company, we catered to their needs. Well, one of our gating issues whever we designed somethgn new was that Windows 95 was still being 'evaluated' for deployment. I was laid off from that company in 2002. Company I work for now does similar work. Seems SOME GM employees are allows eo be running Win XP. (^_^)

I used to work on the GM account. You didn't happen to work for an old Perot company did you?

Back
Top Bottom