Girls says her cop-dad is a pig and a camera wh**e

KVX

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
EXCLUSIVE: Police chief's estranged daughter who called him a racist after he shared 'Pig' Starbucks cup photo on Facebook has her OWN history of offensive language, using N-word and complaining about society 'going pro black and anti white'
  • Oklahoma police chief's post on Facebook about a Starbucks employee writing 'Pig' on his deputy's coffee cup went viral over the weekend
  • Johnny O'Mara's estranged daughter Lauren sided with the barista, calling her own father a 'racist' and claimed he had 'zero business being a police officer'
  • But the 23-year-old has her own disturbing history of racist language posted on social media, DailyMail.com can reveal
  • Lauren has used the N-word on Twitter, called her black friend a 'n** nog', tweeted a lewd black joke about Jesus
  • She also wrote: 'I don't like how we are going pro black and anti white, I know that blacks have suffered but it just isn't the way equality is achieved'
  • When Twitter users called her out on the language, she dismissed the comments as being a childish mistake
By Josh Boswell For Dailymail.com
Published: 12:31 EST, 4 December 2019 | Updated: 13:16 EST, 4 December 2019

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7752067/Police-chiefs-daughter-called-racist-pig-Starbucks-cup-used-N-word.html#comments

An Oklahoma police chief who was called a racist by his estranged daughter after he shared a viral photo of a Starbucks cup that had 'Pig' written on it, has her own history of using racist language, DailyMail.com can reveal.
Kiefer Police Chief Johnny O'Mara posted on Facebook criticizing a local Starbucks worker who wrote 'Pig' instead of a name on his deputy's coffee order during a Thanksgiving weekend patrol of the small town.
His estranged daughter Lauren O'Mara sided with the barista, calling her own father a 'racist', saying: 'For the record, my father has 0 business being a police officer. He was blatantly, proudly racist when I was a kid.
'[He] said things I would never repeat. He treats women like dogs, including his own daughter. Oink oink.'

But the 23-year-old has used the N-word several times on Twitter, called her black friend a 'n** nog', made a lewd black joke about Jesus and complained that society was 'going pro black and anti white'.
Lauren O'Mara responded to her estranged police chief father's Facebook post about a Starbucks worker writing 'Pig' on his officer's cups, calling her own father a 'racist'. But the 23-year-old has used the N-word several times on Twitter

+7

Lauren O'Mara responded to her estranged police chief father's Facebook post about a Starbucks worker writing 'Pig' on his officer's cups, calling her own father a 'racist'. But the 23-year-old has used the N-word several times on Twitter
Kiefer police chief Johnny O'Mara (pictured) shared a photo of the label on Facebook saying: 'What irks me is the absolute and total disrespect for a police officer who, instead of being home with family and enjoying a meal and a football game, is patrolling his little town' Starbucks fired the barista who printed 'Pig' on the cup labels of several Kiefer police officers working on Thanksgiving Day at the company's Glenpool, Oklahoma location

+7

Starbucks fired the barista who printed 'Pig' on the cup labels of several Kiefer police officers working on Thanksgiving Day at the company's Glenpool, Oklahoma location

+7

Kiefer police chief Johnny O'Mara (left) shared a photo of a Starbucks label on Facebook over the Thanksgiving weekend saying: 'What irks me is the absolute and total disrespect for a police officer'. After his post went viral, his daughter, Lauren O'Mara slammed him on social media
In old Twitter posts, Lauren called her black friend a 'n** nog', made a lewd black joke about Jesus and complained that society was 'going pro black and anti white' and complained that society was 'going pro black and anti white'

In old Twitter posts, Lauren called her black friend a 'n** nog', made a lewd black joke about Jesus and complained that society was 'going pro black and anti white' and complained that society was 'going pro black and anti white'
In one post, Lauren tweeted a selfie of her and her white friend with the words 'my n***a my n***a my motherf***ing n***a'

In one post, Lauren tweeted a selfie of her and her white friend with the words 'my n***a my n***a my motherf***ing n***a'
The shocking tweets are another bizarre twist in a story which has set social media on fire.

Over the weekend, O'Mara shared the image of the Starbucks cup that had 'Pig' written where the customer's name should have been.
'What irks me is the absolute and total disrespect for a police officer who, instead of being home with family and enjoying a meal and a football game, is patrolling his little town,' he wrote.
Starbucks apologized and fired the barista after the post went viral, eventually reaching Lauren, who lives in Canon City, Colorado.

She replied, writing on Twitter: 'I'd like to say that he is absolutely a pig and I'd like to thank the brave men and women from Starbucks for their service.'
Meanwhile, the Starbucks manager who was fired, Lola Rose, is considering suing the coffee giant for making her a “martyr,” she told The New York Post Wednesday.
She said she was determined to “clear her name” and says the chain wrongfully terminated.
Lauren, who became estranged from her father as a child when her parents split, downplayed the Starbucks worker's slur.

'The deputy it actually happened to told my mom he didn't really care and that it was a harmless joke, no big deal,' she wrote. 'But my father is a camera w***e who couldn't resist the attention.'

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
She seems pretty stable.
Maybe the whole family is a dumpster fire of dysfunction... I mean you gotta wonder, if someone's adult kid hates them that much to put them on blast on Twitter, as the actual lebowski would say... "Nothing is f***ed???? THE PLANE HAS CRASHED INTO THE MOUNTAIN!" [rofl]

-Mike

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looks pretty smashworthy in the first photo, but I get the feeling she doesn't look like that anymore. Guarantee she would go straight to pops when she needs a handout, or this MF'ing is due to his refusal.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How is this news? lol. An edgy tumblr slut posting bad about her father because she rather do MDMA and skip school to do enviromental protests while smelling like cat piss. If only I had a nickle.

As for her use of the N Word, shes quoting a rap song in that tweet. My n_____ by I believe it was young thug or lil wayne or something. So i'll give her a pass on that. Let's not dig too deep into it. This is nothing more than two attention sluts. Clearly runs in the family lol. First you got a cop posting pics that someone put pig on his starbucks cup. Instead of simply walking up to the counter and getting the employee who did it fired or sued. Makes me think it's staged. Cops have a damn tough job, but this thing happens to people in life. Suck it up. And a daughter who might also be in on it, but even if not is just the typical dramatic teen wanting to slander daddy for doing something successful and admirable with his life. Because her black friends say cops are pigs.

This whole thing is what's wrong with society.

PaulR

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I'll take Classic case of "Absentee father working all the time and out with the boys, and when she got older the daughter figured out she was being treated like sh!t so he tried to reign her in with a tight leash and then she only rebelled even more" for $200 Alex.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think she looks fairly gross. Only because with the wannabe goth look, half asses floral tattoos, and ear gauges. She has all the familiar symptoms of a liberal. So my penis off instinct alone sucks back up into itself and hides within the sack waiting for a hot conservative lady to walk by lol. I know liberals don't bathe, most go 5-7 days before washing their hair. I bet she smells like Salmon chip dip and Armadillo urine.

Same happens with AOC. On a fair day she can be fairly hot. But my body rejects it like cold asparagus.

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Looks cute in that pic, but is certainly batshit crazy, and whatever good looks she currently has/had will rapidly degrade due to lots of hard use.

caboose84

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NES: Was it right for StarBucks to fire the manager tho ?

The manager knew about it, in fact had talked to the officer who was picking up the coffee (supposedly apologized and joked with him about it) but then apparently didn't do anything to correct the employee who did it.

If she'd reprimanded and written up the employee right afterwards she'd probably still be working there.

I think she blew it off and only responded when it went viral- leaving her bosses with the shit storm and thus getting herself canned.

TLB

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

KVX

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The manager knew about it, in fact had talked to the officer who was picking up the coffee (supposedly apologized and joked with him about it) but then apparently didn't do anything to correct the employee who did it.

If she'd reprimanded and written up the employee right afterwards she'd probably still be working there.

I think she blew it off and only responded when it went viral- leaving her bosses with the shit storm and thus getting herself canned.
“I was terminated from my position because, Starbucks was looking for someone to take the blame for this and to save some face from their company,” she told the outlet.

Rose said that she tried to make the situation right with the officer before he left the store.

He laughed it off, said it was cool,” Rose said. “I handed him his blueberry muffin and I went back off the floor to continue doing my shift manager duties.”

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Too bad! Next time turn down a management position for a progressive shit hole company like Starbucks. Life is full of learning opportunities like this!

xjma99

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So saying ‘mean’ words is now illegal? I thought we were free to speak freely??

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So saying ‘mean’ words is now illegal? I thought we were free to speak freely??
it's not illegal but it can be hazardous to your job. There's a big difference! Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom form consequences!

Top Bottom