Girl Power! Finally, a show I can watch with my daughter!

I've stumbled on a brand new series called "Queen of the mile". The show is about 5 women with very different backgrounds competing for the title of, you guessed it: Queen of the Mile. My daughter and I have watched the first episode and she enjoyed it. What had me quietly giddy with excitement is that the next day she asked me: "Dad, can we go to the range this weekend to shoot?". This is coming from a kid who last time I had to bug incessantly for three days straight for her to begrudgingly agree to go shooting rifles with Dad!

Take a look. The worst case is you watching a show about guns with ladies.

What should the disclaimer say? 🧐
Just spitballing, but how about....

”My penchant for consuming and distributing, on the interwebz, content best described as cringe worthy and sexually exploitive of women, does not
make me worthy, in the judgment of female role models”

Just spitballing, but how about....

”My penchant for consuming and distributing, on the interwebz, content best described as cringe worthy and sexually exploitive of women, does not
make me worthy, in the judgment of female role models”
I like the cut of your jib.

You are quite the wordsmith.

Are you a lawyer?

Very interesting! Some good reminders about the fundamentals. Still working on my 300 yard precision so can only imagine a one mile shot!

Couldn’t make it past 0:40. What are they, the fastest trigger fingers since Jerry Miculek?

Strongest female character recently I have seen . Unlocked. Watch it.

Ignore her role in Jack Ryan Season 2 though. She did good, but that series is a woke-shoi

If it gets more women into the shooting sports, I support it.
There was more advertising and "looking cool" in the background for my taste.

If anyone cares what I say, it is nothing more than ice road truckers wrapped up in a different package...drama, drama, drama.
Same reason why I would never watch top shot.

Chick didn't even carry her rifle up the hill for the first challenge, her "helpers" did it for her.
This show is designed for 40-55 year old guys who need to think that women still care about what they say. Weak rant is over.

Chick didn't even carry her rifle up the hill for the first challenge, her "helpers" did it for her.
Definition of a man: a male who is a gentleman. One does not abdicate their obligation of being a gentleman just because feminists complain about it. Personally, I am glad to see that chivalry shown does not detract from the achievement and struggle of women competitors. To expect women to carry heavy weapons the entire day long is ridiculous at best and rude at worst!

This show is designed for 40-55 year old guys who need to think that women still care about what they say
Eh, you didn't see that the main trainer was a 20-something and that one of the five coaches was a woman, did you?

Back
Top Bottom