• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

giggle switch: just a curious ?

I reached out to a couple of NES members to do this with a Hi Point, but then I thought it might be better to buy a blank Glock slide and have one of the places that machine slides cut the sides for sights.

Either way ... I will have a ghetto gun.
Homeboy pass me his sideways Glock not gonna do me any good dis nigga shoots lefty, why I am G4Y4HK [and FNH] lol.

you should look it up of how it works - there is nothing complicated in that at all, just mechanics. as of a usability of a full auto glock - other than a brag factor for criminals who do not care whom they shoot at - it has very little practical usability, as to control even a full body g17 when it sprays in full auto is very difficult.

of all possible ways to violate the law for no good reason at all this one is probably one of the most stupid ones.
Worked pretty well for those dudes in PR

to begin: nes disclaimer: not gay or maura. hearing a lot about these lately. i have had experience with real full auto, once knew a class 3 dealer who let me shoot the real thing with many types of weapons; fun for a while but nothing i wanted to spend that type of $ on. are these things real or they just silly imitations like bump stocks. trigger switches and the like which are not true full auto .
It’s a “sear” I think the media is using our term for giggle switch and somehow turning it against us.

It’s questionable if I’m correct on this but there’s only a handful of transferable Glock 19’s that are full auto civilian transferable. And some of them are questionable at best..

You have to look at the date of release of the paperwork. But there’s definitely some fishy shit going on with those.

As far as the news giggle switch you can buy one online anywhere. Or you could make one it’s really not that complicated just like most things.
It’s just a new fad for the media to talk about. I wonder how many people have actually died from a Glock 19

If someone is going to shoot at me with a Glock, I hope it is full auto.

These ghetto gangsters can't hit anything firing semi auto, forget about it full auto.

Full auto has the advantage they will empty the mag in like 2 seconds, giving the other person a chance to run or shoot back.
Well to be fair , shooting the gun sideways with one hand and trying to hold your pants up with the other doesn't improve accuracy .

to begin: nes disclaimer: not gay or maura. hearing a lot about these lately. i have had experience with real full auto, once knew a class 3 dealer who let me shoot the real thing with many types of weapons; fun for a while but nothing i wanted to spend that type of $ on. are these things real or they just silly imitations like bump stocks. trigger switches and the like which are not true full auto .

View: https://youtu.be/T7Qy8FSXuwE

Since it’s the most popular handgun in the world…I would think a whole bunch in Chicago every weekend.

I think your mixing up the G18 and G19. The G18 is the rare select fire model.
You are correct I don’t own a Glock. Except for that ceramic one that can make it through the metal detectors at airports

Your don’t even need the switch if you don’t mind being locked into full auto…

“The package intercepted was mailed to “John Wick””

“ One hasn’t been used in a shooting yet, but that’s the fear”

You can’t even make this stuff up
"The two remained free on bond" -- So they're really that dangerous, amirite? Betcha they had new Glocks and giggle switches by the end of the week.

Most of those cases and HKs claw mounts are Fake airsoft reproductions

Megan does that a lot when I let her post. Jack.
Megan says "thumbs up".
[thumbsup]
09022711a9ea1a7ff94dbe1e7679a7da.jpg

Would "not gay or Maura" exclude "gay and Maura"? ...
Colloquial English denotes exclusive or.
English for people with a future in IT denotes inclusive or.
matchbook.png

The exception doesn't make the rule.
My sister-in-law the piano teacher thinks that's an actual axiom in formal logic.

Every time I look at that briefcase I can’t help but laugh. FJB doesn’t even know where the football is..
Please tell me the briefcase even retains the brass.

This would kind of change the 2 sec draw thing…advantage briefcase guy. Of course you have nothin for a trigger guard. So that’s bad 🙂
Maybe it's Glock Safe®.

Back
Top Bottom