giggle switch: just a curious ?

to begin: nes disclaimer: not gay or maura. hearing a lot about these lately. i have had experience with real full auto, once knew a class 3 dealer who let me shoot the real thing with many types of weapons; fun for a while but nothing i wanted to spend that type of $ on. are these things real or they just silly imitations like bump stocks. trigger switches and the like which are not true full auto .

Last edited:
Are you talking about wish.com giggle switches? Yes, they are real. Some of the sites selling them are probably ATF honey pots. There is no legal path to ownership of one of these cheap non-transferable giggle switches without being a properly licensed and taxed FFL/SOT. You can buy transferable full auto trigger packs through the ATF Form 4 process, I assume you are not talking about tranny trigger packs.

You mean for Glocks? AFAIK it's a real thing that really turns a Glock into a legal (as in, legal by definition, not legal to possess) machine gun capable of fully automatic fire. Needless to say, they're illegal for us peons to have. I have no idea if there are any pre-86 switches - I would guess not but the Glock 18 came out right after the 17 so maybe.

If you mean in general for all guns, the above still applies but pre-86 stuff can be acquired more easily (still at a hilariously high price point).

Wish is some weird app. They sell junk from China to the US. You can go and buy clothes made out of paper for $.99. I've actually bought a few things from wish because why not. I bought a plasma lighter to keep in my Jeep that was like $3. It does work and still does. I limit any spending there to under $10 and to non name brand counterfeits. There are tons of videos on youtube of people buying weird stuff on wish that ultimately turns out to be rubbish.

If you want proof that China is the world leader in intellectual property theft, simply go to Wish and do searches for name brand products and you can find Chinese knock offs for 1/4 of the price. For example I want a snorkel for my Jeep. I can buy the American version for about $500. I can go to wish and find a non name complete and utter ripoff for $100. Looks exactly like the US version just a different name.

trigger switches and the like which are not true full auto
you should look it up of how it works - there is nothing complicated in that at all, just mechanics. as of a usability of a full auto glock - other than a brag factor for criminals who do not care whom they shoot at - it has very little practical usability, as to control even a full body g17 when it sprays in full auto is very difficult.

of all possible ways to violate the law for no good reason at all this one is probably one of the most stupid ones.

,.... asking for a friend,..
and the friend should know that arresting people who 3D print giggle switches and sell them to hoodlums is apparently a newest hottest ATF game as of late.
and for a good enough reason, actually. a 30 rounder in the (one) hand of a 14yr old who got a giggle switch on and presses a trigger - i can only wish one of those bullets would go into his own head.

and the friend should know that arresting people who 3D print giggle switches and sell them to hoodlums is apparently a newest hottest ATF game as of late.
and for a good enough reason, actually. a 30 rounder in the (one) hand of a 14yr old who got a giggle switch on and presses a trigger - i can only wish one of those bullets would go into his own head.
Funny you should mention that
SG06192022.jpg

Would "not gay or Maura" exclude "gay and Maura"? We know she's both but I don't think OP has self-identified. [smile]
OP is definitely Maura.

By the way, I watched How To Fix a Drug Scandal ... they interview Maura at one point. At first she comes across somewhat professional, then breaks down "it wasn't my office waaaah waaaah". She only did anything because she was forced.

Great documentary.

I followed what happened but never in so much detail.

of all possible ways to violate the law for no good reason at all this one is probably one of the most stupid ones.
Very true but can anybody point out a case of a guilty finding sending one of the perps to club fed or is it a case of the courts and DA’s having them serve in the state prison system.
Wasn’t full auto anything (no stamps) an automatic 10 years?

Very true but can anybody point out a case of a guilty finding sending one of the perps to club fed or is it a case of the courts and DA’s having them serve in the state prison system.
Wasn’t full auto anything (no stamps) an automatic 10 years?
Check out DOJ.gov for daily news releases. The max penalty is 10 years but most people get less time based on sentencing guidance. It’s a points system based on the offenders record and the actual crime and surrounding facts.

Thugs with switches get sent to club fed almost monthly. The problem is they are all over now and you just can’t get every gang banger with them into the fed system. It’s a real problem for sure.

If someone is going to shoot at me with a Glock, I hope it is full auto.

These ghetto gangsters can't hit anything firing semi auto, forget about it full auto.

Full auto has the advantage they will empty the mag in like 2 seconds, giving the other person a chance to run or shoot back.

OP is definitely Maura.

By the way, I watched How To Fix a Drug Scandal ... they interview Maura at one point. At first she comes across somewhat professional, then breaks down "it wasn't my office waaaah waaaah". She only did anything because she was forced.

Great documentary.

I followed what happened but never in so much detail.
Actually if Maura were not so irrationally anti-2A, she seems like she would be fun to hang with. Certainly more fun than Chahley Bakah.

Funny you should mention that
View attachment 628263
NOT guilty!!!

20220615-MED_7506.jpg

If someone is going to shoot at me with a Glock, I hope it is full auto.

These ghetto gangsters can't hit anything firing semi auto, forget about it full auto.

Full auto has the advantage they will empty the mag in like 2 seconds, giving the other person a chance to run or shoot back.
image.png

That's cause they don't have the proper sight picture. Once you put these on tho, watch out.

View attachment 628312

That's cause they don't have the proper sight picture. Once you put these on tho, watch out.
I reached out to a couple of NES members to do this with a Hi Point, but then I thought it might be better to buy a blank Glock slide and have one of the places that machine slides cut the sides for sights.

Either way ... I will have a ghetto gun.

Back
Top Bottom