• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

giggle switch: just a curious ?

I don’t actually have one. But the case retains the the brass and also scratches or guns..

I almost bought a few of these there were some knock off float around.

They also make one that’s not for the MP five I think it’s for a Mac, possibly a micro uzi.

It was gonna be the last part of my HK collection but I didn’t buy the ones I could afford in the skyrocketed in price

Last edited:
so funny, is it like a rite of passage for them - a 13rd mag with a giggle switch on top? like, it is not cool enough unless it is a federally recognized machine gun?
I think you’re onto something. The feds picked up another “rapper” last week because he was “rapping” about having a “Glock wid a switch he choot don miss” on YouTube.

Street cred?

Street cred?
i suspect as much. so stupid, gosh. but, well, we are not looking at the brainiacs there, exactly.

i guess to get a legit uzi is not so simple for those street punks anymore. plus it`s bigger, of course.

Talking to a friend of a friend Saturday night at the beach. He's from PA, showed me pics on his phone of full auto MP5 that he inherited from his father. Said it took like 9 months for the paperwork to clear, (class 3??). Also told me that his father bought it in 1995 for about 5K, and it's worth between 38 and 45K today. He's got no intention of selling it.

I just received my facehugger mask from Dead Dave;s Designs on Monday. Going to use it the next time i go to a Dr's Appointment at the Hospital.
I used a Jason Hockey Mask at Lahey Clinic when they had me there on Holloween before.

Malodave

Back
Top Bottom